Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Wedding Wednesday - Engagement Pictures

I don’t know how I missed this – but I somehow put together this amazing post all about our engagement pictures and never posted it! So today's Wedding Wednesday is ALL of our beautiful engagement pictures.


*************************************************************






 












 









 

































Our pictures were taken at the Virginia State Arboretum, also known to a lot of people as Blandy Experimental Farm. I’ve always loved this spot and it holds some sentiment for Ryan and me as well. The first time he visited Virginia and spent a weekend with my family, we went to the arboretum and walked around… and sitting on the bench where we took those pictures, we decided we’d get married one day and began planning our wedding.

Our pictures were taken by our precious family friend, Brooke Lull – the owner of Brooke Danielle Photography. She takes some of the most stunning pictures you’ve ever seen and if you live in the Northern Virginia, West Virginia, and DMV (DC/Maryland/Virginia) area and need a photographer, I cannot recommend anyone better! She is the nicest person, so easy to work with and truly has a gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment