Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Tuesday Tails

I know what you're thinking - that's not Watson. And you'd be exactly right. Watson is down in the picture on the bottom right, but I just couldn't resist sharing Maggie with y'all! Maggie belongs to my future MIL's BF and she is the most darling pup! She's gigantic but also the sweetest soul! 



She stopped by my parents house on Friday night for a few hours while we were cooking out and spending some time together and Watson was not really too sure what to think of her, ha-ha! He wasn't exactly the welcoming host - but at least he mostly behaved himself! 

He would lightly growl under his breath every time he walked past Maggie - but she could have cared less! She was exploring her new surroundings and loving her life, definitely not bothered by my little pip squeak! It was a fun and funny experience - to be sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment