Friday, April 30, 2021

Friday Favorites

 


No huge favorites for this weekend and no list of five things - because I don't have five things! What I am loving this weekend is that it's a three day weekend courtesy of the Apple Blossom Festival in the town where my office is located! The festival didn't happen last year (can't imagine why...) and this year is a little more muted, but this is the festival's 94th year - and I'm just thankful for a three day weekend!


By the time this post is up, I'll be on my way to Gettysburg, Pennsylvania for the weekend! My boyfriend Ryan and I plan to explore the little town and the battlefield and just have a wonderful weekend. If you'd told teenage me that one day I'd look forward to spending a weekend in Gettysburg - I'd have laughed at you. My Dad is a Civil War buff and we were ferried to so many battlefields growing up... including Gettysburg... and now I'm going back more than willingly! Ha-ha! 


The weather for the weekend looks wonderful, the company is one of my favorite people in the world and so I'm pretty excited! So while I don't have five things to share, this Friday my favorite things are three day weekends and travel plans with my boyfriend!

Y'all have a good weekend and bring the month of May in with style! 

No comments:

Post a Comment