Monday, April 12, 2021

Blink & You'll Miss It

I'm convinced that the weekends pass more quickly all the time! This weekend sped by but it was filled with some wonderful time spent with precious people! Friday night was a really chill evening; just Watson and I and some Zaxby's chicken for dinner! He was desperate for some bites of chicken... and of course, I gladly obliged him.



The weather on Saturday was pretty gorgeous - it started a little bit overcast but ended up being sunny and warm and wonderful! Watson and I spent plenty of time outside taking in the sunshine and I made an errand run before meeting up with my ladies group from church to go to a Zach Williams concert in the drive-in theater! There was cotton candy, laughter and time spent with some of the most wonderful women in the world! 


 


The concert started with the group Cain - I have to admit I don't know many of their songs but they were great! The second performer was Mac Powell, the former lead singer of Third Day (maybe he is still the lead singer??) and he was excellent to listen to. And finally - Zach Williams took the stage and I knew quite a few of his songs! Unfortunately after only 4 or 5 songs, it started pouring rain and so we ended up heading out early after watching a few more songs through the rain-streaked car windows. It was nice to be home where it was warm, cozy and I got to talk to my boyfriend. 




Sunday morning was rough - I can't lie about that! I woke up with a crazy headache and it got worse before it got better... *sigh*. Most of the morning was kind of a waste with my head feeling like it was going to split open, but thankfully the day improved dramatically as the afternoon arrived. I went over to West Virginia to celebrate a sweet little lady's 6th birthday - the party was fun, the company was excellent and the cake was delicious! 


 

The best part of the weekend was the finale of the weekend - my boyfriend was on the way back to Pennsylvania from spending the weekend in North Carolina and he stopped to have dinner with me! It was a short visit but it was such a sweet visit and I was so glad I got the chance to see him! I am counting down the days to Friday when I get to spend the weekend with him again! 



The rest of the evening sped by - I got ready for the work week ahead and watched Home Town while doing a load of laundry. After chatting with my boyfriend on the phone and doing some reading before calling it a night. The month of April is just flying by ya'll... enjoy it and make some memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment