Monday, September 9, 2019

Monday Meanderings

Well - it's Monday and I completely blanked on my whole "Five on Friday" post - even though I started it on Wednesday of last week! *face palm* Oh well, since I didn't do very much this weekend, I'll combine it all into one jumble of miscellaneous and meandering for this Monday morning!

Image result for miscellaneous

One. Autumn Update - I did a little Autumn update to the blog, styling it for the next few months to have a more Autumnal feel. I especially love the little foxes and owls on the pattern! I get most of my backgrounds from The Cutest Blog on the Block! 

Two. Perfectly Posh Fright Night Features - Perfectly Posh has released their "spooky Posh" this week and the three new (and limited) products are fun, fabulous and perfectly in spirit for the upcoming spooky season! My personal favorite is the Swipe - a moisturizing lip tint in a purple color called Bite - Swipe is absolutely the best lip tint, it makes your lips feels soft and supple while adding color. And Bite is a perfect color for everyone!


The other two spooky pampering products are Pumpkin to Talk About - a Big Fat Yummy Hand Cream in a vanilla pumpkin scent for moisturized hands - because spooky skin is no good! And lastly, Glow Hard or Glow Home - an exfoliating bath bar with a sage and matcha scent... and the bar glows in the dark! Shop the limited quantities at http://NatalieSummerlin.po.sh

And if you see something you like - I'd grab it quick! They are very limited quantities and will sell out fast!

Three. This Week's Giggles - Of course there ended up being so many more than I originally intended but that's because I had the whole weekend to find even more hilarious things to share. It happens ya'll.


I'm inclined to think this would be perfection!

*giggles*


I do love almond milk though...

Even if I keep it to myself - my face would give it away. Every time.

Do you ever just feel like screaming?
Four. Weekend Things - I did a whole lot of nothing this weekend...or so it feels like! I got off work early on Friday and spent the rest of the evening split between reading/having supper on my deck, exercising and watching Crazy Rich Asians on HBO. The weather was pretty perfect all weekend and I definitely took advantage of it - especially on Friday night.


Saturday I would have liked to have slept in, but I woke up shortly after 7:00 and could never get back to sleep. *sigh* I had breakfast, coffee and got in exercise before doing some reading, buying some baseball tickets and having lunch. I got myself put together and drove toward DC to scoop up my parents from their vacation and we had an early dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. I didn't need a slice of Cinnabon Cheesecake but it was absolutely divine and I enjoyed every bite. And I spent the rest of the night on the porch or on the couch, trying to get a headache to go away and finally went to bed before 10! 


Sunday was another gorgeous day - I had my coffee on the deck because it felt like Fall! *squeal* After church and a delicious lunch at the local Mexican restaurant, I spent more time out on the deck in the sunshine painting my toenails, reading and at one point... even falling asleep in the sunshine. I finally got an additional shelf hung for my growing Nationals bobble head collection and perused tile flooring options at Lowe's for my upcoming kitchen... yahoo! After dinner at McAlister's, I watched a wee bit of football (blegh... sort of...) and took a bath. And then - just like that - the weekend was over.


And that's all I've got - not too much to share on this fine Monday in September. I cannot believe it's the second week of September!

No comments:

Post a Comment