Thursday, March 7, 2019

Stitch Fix Update

Image result for stitch fix
Do you all do Stitch Fix? If so - I know you know what all the hype is about and if you don't, I'd love to share with you what it's all about and how much I love it! I'd also love to share some of the great items I've purchased in the past few months and honestly have become integral parts of my wardrobe since I purchased them!

Image may contain: Natalie Summerlin, smiling, sky and outdoor Image may contain: Natalie Summerlin, smiling, standing, sky, cloud, outdoor and nature Image may contain: Ginger Watson Summerlin, Jeffrey G. Summerlin, Lindsey Summerlin and Natalie Summerlin, people smiling

I mentioned to my stylist back in mid-September that I was planning a trip to Italy in late November and wanted/needed a lightweight jacket that would work well for Italy's climate in late Autumn - The Market & Spruce Kathleen Cargo Jacket absolutely fit the bill and has been a wardrobe staple ever since I received it! I wore the jacket all over Italy - it was the perfect weight and fit and the pockets at the sides (that snapped shut) were perfect for popping my phone and small wallet into so I wouldn't have to carry a bag. 


I wore the RD Style McKinley Ribbed Detailed Pullover all over Rome - the sweater is cute and flattering but also lightweight, which worked spectacularly when the sun came out and the city warmed up! It's also been the perfect layering piece throughout the Winter. The Tart Milla Crew Neck Knit Top has also been perfect for layering and looks crisp and tailored with chic navy and white stripes and kelly green at the neck and arms. 

Image may contain: Natalie Summerlin, smiling, plant and outdoor Image may contain: Natalie Summerlin, smiling, outdoor Image may contain: Natalie Summerlin, smiling, standing, sky and outdoor

Stitch Fix is a styling service via mail - you fill out a detailed style profile at www.stitchfix.com that details your size, your likes and dislikes, styles you'd like to try, etc... it's a thorough process and the style profile can be updated as often as you like - if your style changes, you can change your style profile! Your Fix can be set up for every three weeks, once a month, once every three months - you can schedule your fix for whatever interval suits your needs and budget!


The 41 Hawthron Abrianna Longsleeve Knit Cardigan (y'all see how much I love a cardigan...) was the perfect addition for the Christmas season with it's wine and white stripes and if you peek at the picture in the center below, you'll see I'm wearing the Bay to Baubles Sutara Filigree Pendant Necklace from my September Fix with the cardigan - a perfect addition to this outfit! I have worn the Market & Spruce Hillari Cowl Neck Cotton Blend Pullover so many times I cannot count - it's warm and cozy but also looks put together.

Image may contain: Natalie Summerlin, smiling, standing, mountain, sky, stripes, outdoor and nature Image may contain: 2 people, including Natalie Summerlin, people smiling Image may contain: 2 people, including Natalie Summerlin, people smiling, people standing

I wore the 41 Hawthorn Henri Surplice Wrap Ruched Knit Top on Christmas Day and let me tell you - how thrilled was I when I discovered the Tom's Classic Alpargata Novelty Felt Flats in my December box? I'd been admiring them from afar and my stylist just read my mind! The Market & Spruce Jessamy Faux Fur Trim Cargo Vest has also become a staple - it's the perfect addition to almost any outfit and just adds a little something extra to a look.

I've discovered so many wonderful brands that I didn't know about; Market & Spruce and 41 Hawthorn have become favorites of mine. The Warp & Weft and Kut from the Kloth pants have been excellent additions to my work wardrobe and I just cannot say enough good things about Stitch Fix. The scarf I'm wearing in the photo below (alongside that McKinley Ribbed Pullover) is another awesome Stitch Fix find. I guess what I'm saying is that so many of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe all arrived via my Fixes!

 Image may contain: Natalie Summerlin, smiling, tree, sky, closeup and outdoor Image may contain: 3 people, including Lindsey Summerlin and Natalie Summerlin, people smiling, people standing, christmas tree and indoor Image may contain: 2 people, including Natalie Summerlin, people smiling, people sitting and food

My Fix is currently scheduled on a monthly basis and so each month I'm sent five pieces based on the notes I've given my stylist, the style profile and since I've been doing Stitch Fix for just a while - based on previous fixes and the items I've chosen to purchase. When your Fix ships, the styling fee is $20 - but the best part is that if you choose to keep any of the items in your Fix, that $20 is applied to the total cost at check out. And - if you love everything in the Fix and keep all 5 items, you not only get your $20 styling fee applied to the purchase, you get 25% off the total too!


The pieces pictured above are two I just purchased last month - the dress is going to be perfect to wear to my cousin Alex's wedding this coming weekend and I love that lightweight green cardigan for a pop of Spring in my wardrobe! Keep your eyes on this space because I'm sure they'll both pop up in pictures sooner or later!

If you'd like to try Stitch Fix, you can use my link and when you do, I'll receive a little credit for sharing this awesome service with you. So check it out: https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/nataliesummerlin?som=c&sod=w

No comments:

Post a Comment