Friday, March 1, 2019

Five on Friday


One. It's March - Surely this means that Spring will be arriving just any time now and all the cold weather will just blow away? I know, probably not but a girl can dream - right? The irony of that thought is illustrated in my second point for this Friday...the first in March...

Image result for March

Two. It Snowed...Yet Again - A Winter Weather Advisory was put in place yesterday afternoon and this morning, I awoke to three inches of snow. Not exactly the surest sign of the early Spring that the groundhog predicted, right? I still think it looks absolutely beautiful but I do hope that by the time I return from the deep South, maybe the snow will be done? I guess we shall see...

 



Three. Memes of the Week - I love a good meme (or two or three) and so just like I did a few weeks ago, I thought I'd share a couple that tickled my funny bone this week. Perhaps they'll give you a giggle too!

The girlfriends I work with and myself are probably too interested in the whole Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper dynamic than anyone has a right to be... we've debated every aspect of the situation like it's our job (while we should have been doing our actual jobs...) At the end of the day, who knows what's going on? What I do know is that performance was amazing and the memes it spawned are hilarious. 


Honestly - the poke a stick with it - that's so accurate. I don't generally seize anything until I've had at least one cup of coffee...but preferably two!

Four. High Five - Perfectly Posh has an awesome deal going right now and I wanted to share it with you, in case you've ever thought of trying out Perfectly Posh! During the High 5 promotion, when you spend $35, you can add one of 5 popular products to your purchase for just $5! Tis the Season to be Freezin is a peppermint and vanilla body scrub, Smoocheroo is a Lip Plumping Balm, It's A Fall World After All is an Autumnal bath bomb trio, Muscle Through are magnesium bath salts and Snarky Bar is a body exfoliation bar.


The High 5 promotion is only for a limited time - so if you'd like to take advantage of this awesome deal, you can check out my site at http://NatalieSummerlin.po.sh and peruse all the awesome pampering products!

Five. Weekend Plans - I will be in Gatlinburg, Tennessee all weekend long! I grew up going to Gatlinburg sometimes two and three times a year and it's always had a special place in my heart, so I love spending time there no matter if it's for two days or two weeks (I've never actually spent two weeks there...). I'm not sure what all we will do while we're there but happily, the original weather forecast of rain on both Saturday and Sunday has changed and it looks like we'll get sunshine on Saturday - thank goodness!

Related image

Six. Exercise Update - I've been sticking with my exercise plan for two months now and while I've hit some bumps here and there, mostly with getting a fierce cold in the middle of this month, but I've knocked out two months of exercise.


I've been keeping track of all my work outs on the calendar in the basement "gym" space where I exercise and it is a source of motivation for me, so I'll definitely keep that up. I'll be on vacation for the first week of March, so I'm not sure what exactly I'll be doing - but once I'm back at home, I'll get right back at it!

****************************************************

So this first Friday has one more than five - but what can I say, I actually had a little bit more to share this week! Y'all have a good weekend and I'll pop in here and there while I'm on vacation next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment