Friday, March 29, 2019

Friday Favorites

Friday is finally here - and what a wild week it has been! Work has been unusually hectic this week, I feel like every day but Monday (isn't that wild) I left the office with my head spinning! Dislike! So this week I've got Friday favorites because I'm not 100% sure that I'll come up with five things, haha!


Opening Day Comedy - I went to Opening Day at Nationals Park yesterday and it was so much fun! I think I'll need to go every year from here on out! I'll share a post all about Opening Day tomorrow because I took plenty of pictures and have plenty to share... but I couldn't resist sharing these funnies that I found!



Endings & Beginnings - I have been watching Game of Thrones since the second season (I played catch-up on the first about a month before season 2 premiered) and I can honestly say it's my favorite television show of all time. The final season will be starting in April and while I cannot wait to see the final six episodes, it's sad knowing that once it's over...it's over for good. This meme I spotted on Facebook illustrates those feelings all too well.


Anyone else a die hard Game of Thrones fan like I am? I mean - sure, there are still two books to be released and it will be interesting to see how George R.R. Martin ends things on his terms, but the TV show is about to take it's final bow.

Lucky Number 7 - Perfectly Posh is running a special March 28th through March 31st where you can choose seven items for $70! There are over 40 items to choose from, so you can customize your bundle any way you choose! You can shop the deal through the end of the month at http://NatalieSummerlin.po.sh - the products are amazing and everyone deserves some pampering!


Weekend Plans - I don't have much on the agenda for this weekend... planning to get dinner tonight and pick up a few things from the store (like contact solution & puppy poop bags, thrilling stuff y'all) but otherwise just lay low! Saturday is supposed to be in the mid-70's so I feel like doing something outdoors would be amazing! I'd love to go see the cherry blossoms in DC but I don't know if that will happen... 


I've contemplated going to see Dumbo but I just can't decide. I love all things Disney but Dumbo was never a favorite of mine...so I can't decide if I'd like the live action version better than the animated of not really care... I guess I'll keep you posted on that one. Sunday afternoon the little stinker pictured above is having her 2nd birthday party, so the family will be going to celebrate her! I can't believe she's already two! Time absolutely flies! 

************************************

That's all I've got for this Friday! I told you I wouldn't get to five things, ha-ha! I'll be back tomorrow to share all about Opening Day and on Sunday I'll share what I've loved in March. I cannot believe that this weekend closes out the month of March! I feel like it absolutely flew by!

No comments:

Post a Comment