Friday, March 22, 2019

Five on Friday


One. Girl's Night - It's finally Friday and my girlfriends and I are going out to do a little window shopping (and maybe actual shopping), grab dinner and probably grab a drink! My friends are also my co-workers and we stumbled on the meme below and realized that this is one of the exact reasons our friendship works so well - we balance each other's crazy out day by day! Then again - isn't that how all relationships work? 


Two. Countdown to Nationals Baseball - I posted yesterday all about Nationals baseball but y'all, the countdown is on and is at full speed now! Opening Day is only a week away and for the first time since becoming a Nationals fan, I have tickets to Opening Day! I can't wait to see Max Scherzer start the season off for the Nationals next Thursday! 


Right now the weather forecast for next Thursday is sunny and 61 - which sounds like pretty perfect baseball weather to me! I can't wait to see some of the new players like Yan Gomes, Brian Dozier and Kurt Suzuki in action and I'm so looking forward to old favorites like Trea Turner, Anthony Rendon and Adam Eaton on the field! 


Two of my very favorites though? Our fierce ace, Max Scherzer and our wonder player, the young (he's only 20) Juan Soto...who absolutely rules at everything he does! I can't wait to see what my Nationals do in 2019!

Three. Memes of the Week - I just have to share some funnies that have made me giggle throughout this week. I mean, if they made me laugh...perhaps they'll make you laugh too and what's better than a good giggle?


I literally sing this in my head - I swear.


Four. Sugarloaf Crafts Festival - So this is a thing that I'm going to tomorrow at the Dulles Expo Center! It's a huge crafts festival with over 100 vendors and just looking at the website has me a little excited... and thinking I'll need to guard my wallet, ha-ha! If you're in the Northern Virginia area want to check it out, here's the website: https://sugarloafcrafts.com/festivals/spring-tour/chantilly

It looks like a good time!

Five. That's All I've Got - You're correct, the fifth point is that I don't actually have a fifth point this week, ha-ha! I hope y'all have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment