Friday, April 21, 2017

Five on Friday

It's Friday. And I cannot even begin to wrap my head around five things to share...because I don't know why. It's Friday and maybe my brain feels warped after this week? I'm not sure. I have no excuse... *smile*

So - in an effort to somewhat recap the things that I posted about on my "other" blog hosting site, I've shared five on my favorite things I posted about in the months that I wasn't here on this blog hosting site. Enjoy!


One. Stitch Fix - I made the jump to Word Press before I started getting Stitch Fix and it's something I've fallen in love with! Stitch Fix allows you to have a personal shopper once a month and you only pay $20! You are sent five items and the $20 styling fee is deducted from anything you keep! If you choose to keep all five items, you get an additional 25% off your entire purchase! I have only once had a less than stellar experience and I would highly recommend this service to anyone! My very first experience can be found here:

 https://natyouraveragestory.com/2016/09/28/stitch-fix-the-first/ 

and if you'd like to try it for yourself, please feel free to use my link: 

https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/9219429?sod=w&som=c



Two. Supper Made Simple - This dish is so easy and is always devoured! Give it a try!

Sausage, Potato & Broccoli One Pan Meal

- 1 package beef or turkey sausage, sliced in rounds
- 1 bag small red potatoes, cubed
- 1 bag frozen broccoli
- olive oil
- Season All
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- salt & pepper

Combine the cubed potatoes, broccoli and sliced sausage in a bowl; add in olive oil to coat and sprinkle on your spices. Preheat the oven to 400, places the veggies and sausage on a foil or parchment lined baking sheet (if you think you need more seasoning, add it now) and cook for 40 minutes. Enjoy! 

*I also added some cubed chicken tenderloins the last time I made this - excellent*

p1010246


Three. Turning 32 in Las Vegas - I spent the weekend of my 32nd birthday in Las Vegas with my younger sister. It was absolutely a blast, I could go on and on about it. We stayed at the Venetian, ate at some incredibly delicious restaurants (hello Yard Bird!) and just had a wonderful time together - I've tucked some pictures below!

img_4367

p1010296




Four. Autumn in the Mountains - One of my dear friends has a house that has this incredible view off her back deck...it's amazing, to say the least! Saying I love Autumn in the mountains is sort of broad, because what I really love is everything about September - December in the mountains. I love the how beautiful the mountain scenery is and how the mountains change as the seasons change. I documented that on my "other" blog and I'll keep doing that here!

p1010217


Five. The Nationals win the NL East - Another favorite post or recollection from my time on the other blog was that my Nationals won the NL East last fall! The Nationals had a stellar 95 win season last year and celebrated in the clubhouse after they beat the Pirates 6-1 to secure the National League East title. Here's hoping this season will be a repeat!



No comments:

Post a Comment