Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Watson Wednesday

Trying to sort out the new house...
I have to say - I've been impressed with my little nugget - he seems to have taken to his new surroundings with ease. While the day of the actual move was probably not his favorite; since then he has seemed to settle in well.

He is loving exploring all the new walkways, roads and paths that are laid out around the house - new territory is so exciting! Since houses are still being built near ours (very near ours...) there are people around each morning when we go out walking and he wants to meet each and every one of them.

We had the pleasure of meeting some neighbors last night who were both so very happy to meet Watson and even told us that he could use the bathroom in their yard anytime - it would just serve as fertilizer! Ha! While I appreciate the sentiment; I think I'll keep his little poop bags on hand for our walks from now on. 

All in all, I think Watson is going to like his new home. If the last few days are any indication, it looks like he's already enjoying it just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment