Friday, August 28, 2015

Fitness Friday

I mean - hilarious, right?
Okay - I don't actually think it's so bad as that...I wouldn't be able to hear my thighs cheering me on over the sound of the music I'm normally listening to! I thought it was funny though...

This week has been - chaotic would probably be an understatement and I'll elaborate on that in a later post. Suffice it to say that I haven't really had much of an opportunity to walk/jog this week. We've been here, there...all over the place and I haven't had time to do much more than collapse in the bed at the end of the day. Again - that's another day.

I did decide to try and make up some lost time on Thursday - when I finally had some time on my hands. I struck out (with my Mom in tow) and walked 4 miles! Definitely the farthest I've walked since I started this whole "get fit" initiative...maybe the sound of jet engines provided some extra incentive? 

Hey Mom - come catch up! 
So - I'll be hitting it again hard core once I'm at home again - because yea...I'm not at home. I will say I think I've done well with trying to keep the diet/healthier eating in check in the midst of this crazy week. I don't think I lost ground but I'm looking forward to getting back to my regularly scheduled program on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment