About Me

My photo
A 30-something living in the foothills of the Virginia mountains; I'm saved by grace, addicted to coffee and my little sister is my best friend! I devote most of my time to exploring, reading, attending as many Nationals games as possible and documenting life here. My Prince Charming got lost somewhere along the way...but I'm trying to remain hopeful that true love exists.

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 28, 2015

Fitness Friday

I mean - hilarious, right?
Okay - I don't actually think it's so bad as that...I wouldn't be able to hear my thighs cheering me on over the sound of the music I'm normally listening to! I thought it was funny though...

This week has been - chaotic would probably be an understatement and I'll elaborate on that in a later post. Suffice it to say that I haven't really had much of an opportunity to walk/jog this week. We've been here, there...all over the place and I haven't had time to do much more than collapse in the bed at the end of the day. Again - that's another day.

I did decide to try and make up some lost time on Thursday - when I finally had some time on my hands. I struck out (with my Mom in tow) and walked 4 miles! Definitely the farthest I've walked since I started this whole "get fit" initiative...maybe the sound of jet engines provided some extra incentive? 

Hey Mom - come catch up! 
So - I'll be hitting it again hard core once I'm at home again - because yea...I'm not at home. I will say I think I've done well with trying to keep the diet/healthier eating in check in the midst of this crazy week. I don't think I lost ground but I'm looking forward to getting back to my regularly scheduled program on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment