About Me

My photo
A 30-something living in the foothills of the Virginia mountains; I'm saved by grace, addicted to coffee and my little sister is my best friend! I devote most of my time to exploring, reading, attending as many Nationals games as possible and documenting life here. My Prince Charming got lost somewhere along the way...but I'm trying to remain hopeful that true love exists.

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 14, 2015

Fitness Friday

I don't want to overwhelm you with pictures of me in work out clothes on a weekly basis - I feel like no one but me (and maybe my Mom) is actually interested in all that. Am I right? I feel like I am, so we'll get back to the picture(s) next week.

This is harder to do when you're running....

I thought this week I'd share my playlist with you. I don't know about you, but I cannot set out on a walk/jog without something to listen to. Granted, when one of my family members heads out with me I do them the kindness of turning the music off and talking. I don't want to be rude...


Playlist
Centuries - Fall Out Boy
Wagon Wheel - Darius Rucker
Werewolves of London - Warren Zevon
Country Girl (Shake It for Me) - Luke Bryan
Coming for You - The Offspring
Problem (feat. Iggy Azalea) - Ariana Grande
Kernkraft 400 (Sport Chant) - Zombie Nation
Bang Bang - Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj
A Lannister Always Pays His Debts - Got Soundtrack/Ramin Djawadi
The Best is Yet to Come - Frank Sinatra (feat. Count Basie & His Orchestra)
Flower - Moby
Going Down for Real - Flo Rida
Demons - Imagine Dragons
Shut Up & Dance - Walk the Moon
Homegrown - Zac Brown Band
Sail - Awolnation
Headstrong - Trapt
American Oxygen - Rihanna
Up & Away (feat. June) - Can't Stop Won't Stop
Lazaretto - Jack White
Wilson (Live) - Phish
God's Gonna Cut You Down - Johnny Cash

So - there you have it. If you ever pass me zipping along (which I suppose is highly unlikely for most of you...) then I'm probably zipping to one of these songs. I mean, I'm doing my best to keep zipping along...although there was a day earlier this week where I was gasping for breath while listening to American Oxygen and I certainly thought that was ironic.

Maybe I should add this song...

Do you have any songs you just love to listen to when you're out running your butt off? I mean - because that's exactly what I'm trying to do. Walk/Jog/Run my butt off...

No comments:

Post a Comment