Friday, August 14, 2015

Fitness Friday

I don't want to overwhelm you with pictures of me in work out clothes on a weekly basis - I feel like no one but me (and maybe my Mom) is actually interested in all that. Am I right? I feel like I am, so we'll get back to the picture(s) next week.

This is harder to do when you're running....

I thought this week I'd share my playlist with you. I don't know about you, but I cannot set out on a walk/jog without something to listen to. Granted, when one of my family members heads out with me I do them the kindness of turning the music off and talking. I don't want to be rude...


Playlist
Centuries - Fall Out Boy
Wagon Wheel - Darius Rucker
Werewolves of London - Warren Zevon
Country Girl (Shake It for Me) - Luke Bryan
Coming for You - The Offspring
Problem (feat. Iggy Azalea) - Ariana Grande
Kernkraft 400 (Sport Chant) - Zombie Nation
Bang Bang - Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj
A Lannister Always Pays His Debts - Got Soundtrack/Ramin Djawadi
The Best is Yet to Come - Frank Sinatra (feat. Count Basie & His Orchestra)
Flower - Moby
Going Down for Real - Flo Rida
Demons - Imagine Dragons
Shut Up & Dance - Walk the Moon
Homegrown - Zac Brown Band
Sail - Awolnation
Headstrong - Trapt
American Oxygen - Rihanna
Up & Away (feat. June) - Can't Stop Won't Stop
Lazaretto - Jack White
Wilson (Live) - Phish
God's Gonna Cut You Down - Johnny Cash

So - there you have it. If you ever pass me zipping along (which I suppose is highly unlikely for most of you...) then I'm probably zipping to one of these songs. I mean, I'm doing my best to keep zipping along...although there was a day earlier this week where I was gasping for breath while listening to American Oxygen and I certainly thought that was ironic.

Maybe I should add this song...

Do you have any songs you just love to listen to when you're out running your butt off? I mean - because that's exactly what I'm trying to do. Walk/Jog/Run my butt off...

No comments:

Post a Comment