Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas in Pictures

My Christmas Festivities...nothing but pictures. Enjoy!

Driving my early Christmas present to the Watson Christmas on Saturday night!

So. Much. Food....

And so many desserts too...yeesh. But delicious!

Someone has a mouth full of goodness...sweet potato or corn casserole?

Holding some "babies" in my lap - the little sis and the littlest cousin!

Sister selfie!

Smiling with little Miss Riley!

I got lots of Presidential portraits for Christmas from my Watson family members - nice! I've already put some to good use.

Teaching little cheffie how to whip up some Peanut Butter Almond Bark cookies!

I trained her well - she's already a pro!

These two - they are like two peas in a pod; he makes every step she does & when she sits, he's in her lap.

The annual making of the Christmas cookies - Mom cuts them with expert precision!

Making Christmas "crack"....

Nothing wrong with licking the bowl, right?

Ready to decorate!

Which color should I choose?

The finished products - so colorful and cheery. Tasty too!

Lindsey with two of her favorites - a present and a decorated house.

My Christmas tree and Santa hat....and me looking a little bit dazed...

Saying good-bye to my first car on Christmas Eve - it has been given to new owners who love it and will care for it.

Christmas Eve party at the McKeithens - the food is always amazing!

Sister shot before we scarf down our yummy plates!

McKenna & Jodi..ready to eat some yummy food!

Dirty Santa strategy...

The Watson cousins - minus one. We miss you Alisha....

The three "sisters"...we are growing up too fast!

The girls!

My Santa gifts...a new crock pot and a lovely jewelry set. Oh yeah...and there's a car outside too!

Lindsey's awesome t-shirt blanket from Santa!

Visions of pot roast and pork loin dancing in my head...

Ready to play Santa Claus and pass out all those presents!

The parents smiling with all their gifts - they must have been good this year.

I think Mom really loves her new winter coat!

A Lannister blanket - Lindsey knows me too well! 

All of my presents were wrapped in Snoopy paper - I loved it!

Another awesome present? A color-changing mug; this time it's Stark instead of Lannister.

The mug in action - I love it!

I think he was pretty pleased with the Saints sweatshirt that I gave him - look at that grin!

We got owl hats - awesome!

And I got an owl pillow that I've had my eye on for months...yahoo! Excuse the stoned expression; the respiratory infection was beginning to take hold & it wasn't good...

A tea kettle - she loves it!

The aftermath of the un-wrapping...

Surrounded by all our things...so much stuff...whoosh.

He looks less than pleased to be having his picture taken...oh well...

See what I mean? Right back in her lap...

Slowly getting weary from all the present opening....

And asleep...oh geez; they are too much.

Wearing his new hoodie - he looks so sharp!

The new car all decked out for a Christmas drive!

Testing his new car seat...he's fan.

And also loving the bed and sock monkey that Santa brought him - sweet puppy.

Sunset on Christmas night...

Passing my first crock pot on to Lindsey...she'll have her own home soon & needs to be able to cook good stuff.

Smelling her t-shirt blankie as she packs...so silly.
And...that's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment