Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Fascination...

Houston - I may have...well, it certainly isn't a problem. I love owls. I love anything and everything with owls. I am fascinated with all things owl and I have some pictures to prove it.

Owl Autumn table runner - so cute!

Owl dish on my bedside table - it's taken a dive off the table before, hence the chip. :(

Owl picture hanging in my bedroom, courtesy of a friend!

Fall Owl sign in my kitchen!

This awesome owl, only $6 at Ross - I had to have it when I first laid eyes on it!

An owl dish towel - I love the khaki color!

An owl kitchen timer; he screeches pretty loudly when it's time to eat!

A little owl candle holder in the living room!

This picture is fuzzy; it's a birdhouse that I keep indoors because I didn't want it to get all junky. Love it!

Another owl candle holder!

An antique style bank; shaped like an owl, found in Clinton, MS in a little store off the Main street...

An owl picture holder - with an awesome picture!

There are even owls in my flowers - and they're awesome!

Of course, there is the window cling owl, hanging out atop the front door.

Another owl bank, that I'm currently using as a picture holder until I find some change...

The most amazing owl thing I have? Probably these awesome owl pillows! I love them!
So - there you have it. I may or may be completely fascinated with all things owl. Not just this on this Friday, but apparently for many Fridays. They're a symbol of Autumn and they're also wise. What's not to love about awesome owls?

And if you want a funny, I have a friend that thinks it is ridiculous that I like owls so much and he pointed me in the direction of this video - maybe he thought I'd be less fond afterward, but nope...I just thought it was funny and moved on. So, for a laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeFxdkaFzRA

Hope everyone has a fascinating Friday - don't let the 13th get you down! 

1 comment:

  1. Due to our previous conversation about owls, I will admit that this post scared me slightly! But you do not - and I love you lady! :D You are so talented - in writing and decorating! :D

    ReplyDelete