Monday, October 4, 2010

Well...Here we go...

Well, I've always wanted to have a blog of my own & so while watching "Dancing with the Stars" tonight, I just decided to get to it! I started one about 6 months ago but I just kind of forgot about it, haha!

I am definitely in an interesting place right now in life. As a recent college graduate (Go Eagles!) I am busy looking for a job in a job market that isn't so friendly. The past few months have proved beyond stressful at times but I am really learning that I have to trust that the Lord is guiding each step that I take & that he will lead my life in the direction it is meant to go. I am becoming quite the pro at going on job interviews - I'm learning that there isn't anything wrong with bragging on yourself, although I am learning that bragging on myself is not one of my strengths. They seem to like asking "what are your strengths & weaknesses?" At least now I have an answer, ha ha!

My exciting life (that is sarcasm, in case you couldn't guess) also includes living at home. I never imagined that I'd be living at home at 25...26 in just 2 days....but I guess I can't complain. I don't have to pay rent or buy my own groceries, which is a good thing since I don't have a job & therefore don't have any money. I really can't complain - I have wonderful parents who are a constant source of support & love.

Well, I guess that is about all for now...not too much to say this time around. I am gonna try to keep this thing updated pretty regularly. I think if I have things written down like this, I can look back & see how much my life is changing from one week to the next.

I'll leave you with my favorite verse; my life verse actually. "I have been crucifed with Christ & I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me & gave himself for me." That is really exactly what I'm trying to do with my life, live by faith that the Lord will guide my steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment