Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Wag Wednesday

Pup cups and yoga - that's been Luna's life this week! On Sunday afternoon, we went to our local (and absolutely divine) ice cream spot: Sugar Creek Snowy & Sweet! They offer pup cups for free and so; of course, we got Luna her first pup cup! I mean - maybe she has already had pup cups in her lifetime, but in her lifetime as a Lapp - it was a first!


I have been being more intentional about doing yoga each afternoon - it helps with some back pain I deal with and it's also just a great way to get in some exercise and I actually enjoy it! Well - Luna like to think she needs to do yoga as well, ha-ha! I don't know if she quite gets the poses... her version of "downward dog" looks a lot different than mine!


Pups certainly add humor and joy to our lives - don't they? This silly girl never ceases to make me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment