Friday, June 5, 2020

Five on Friday


One. Book of the Month - I am most excited about this point because y'all know I love books and this is just that: a new book that is sent to you each month for $14.99! When you join Book of the Month, you get your first month's book for $9.99 and each month after is $14.99! Book of the Month offers five different books to make your selection from and then that book is shipped to you to enjoy!


The books are hardback copies and there is a bookmark enclosed in the book for you to use while you read your newest story! I chose A Good Marriage for my May book and I have loved it so far (I'm almost finished). If you'd like to try it out, go to: bookofthemonth.com/friends 

Two. I Ain't Missin You At All - I've been working from home for almost three months straight now and I have to say, I don't like it any more now than I did when it started... although it is much easier than it was when I started back in March! I popped by the office earlier in the week and I saw that my "I Miss You" message had been responded to by my co-workers/friends!


I know it's important to be safe right now - but man I look forward to being back at my job and getting to see some of my people every day! 

Three. Archie's Flip-Flops - I cannot say enough about these flip-flops! I was recently in the market for a new pair of black flip-flops and I wanted a pair that was comfortable, offered arch-support,(#oldpeoplealert) was also cute and not super expensive! Cue Archie's Flip-Flops because they are GREAT!

Single Colour Archies Arch Support Thongs, Flip Flops, Sandals ...

I purchased my black pair about two weeks ago and not only did they arrive ahead of the projected date, they are pretty perfect - lightweight, great arch support and also really cute! And they only cost $35! Grab yourself a pair at: archiesfootwear.com 

Four. Weekend Plans - The first weekend of June and the plans I originally had are blazed across my calendar... I was supposed to be going to not one but two Nationals games and likely spending the whole weekend in DC! *sigh* I suppose I have to let that go though...


I'm not 100% sure what this weekend will have as a whole but I do think that I'll finally be painting my bathroom and getting it fixed back the way I like it! I also think I'll be returning to in person church services on Sunday - but the rest of the weekend is an open space on the calendar! 

Five. 2020 - I don't have much more to say on this fine Friday but I saw this meme and I couldn't resist sharing it. This year certainly feels like a lot - and there are still 6.5 months to go! Here's hoping things are on an upward swing because I've had enough of the downward spiral! *Sigh*


*******************************************************************

That's all she wrote for this first Friday in June! I'm looking forward to the weekend - how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment