About Me

My photo
A 30-something living in the foothills of the Virginia mountains; I'm saved by grace, addicted to coffee and my little sister is my best friend! I devote most of my time to exploring, reading, attending as many Nationals games as possible and documenting life here. My Prince Charming got lost somewhere along the way...but I'm trying to remain hopeful that true love exists.

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 20, 2016

Five on Friday

I'm doing this week's Five on Friday a little differently - I'll give you five confessions, ha-ha! Obviously nothing Earth shattering, but just something a little different for this Friday post. Sound good? Off we go!


One. I confess I didn't get to Watson Wednesday this week...I got a sinus infection and in between dealing with that, trying to be at work as much as possible this week and get things together for California...posting a cute little picture of Watson fell by the wayside. However, I will gladly share one now! I was at home most of the day on Wednesday and while I was napping, he sat vigil in the doorway to my room...because obviously he loves me dearly!

Sitting vigil by the bedside of the sick - what a little love!

Two.  I confess I may have a LOT of Nationals clothing. You'll notice I didn't say I might have too much Nationals clothing because in my mind, there is no such thing as too much. However, my family had me count the other day and I thought I was almost to an even 20...until I realized the other day I'd forgotten an article of clothing...or two...or three... Oh well - GO NATS!

Forget Gap or Old Navy or Loft...give me the Team Store...

Three. I confess that odd numbers weird me out - badly. I don't know why, but I need my numbers to be nice, round and even. This is especially true when I'm listening to the radio and adjusting the volume. I will never leave the volume at say...13...or 17...but 14 is fine, 18 is good too. Just no odd numbers. Unless they're multiples of 5 - a volume of 15 is fine. I know - I'm a complete fruitcake.


Four. I confess...that my fitness has fallen off the map this week! Oops! Between getting some sort of cold/sinus drainage/my body's revolt against the crazy weather and preparing to be in California...on vacation...for the next week, I just let it slide! I know - no excuse! However, I plan to get right back at it once I get home from the West Coast...but until then...because seriously, who "behaves" on vacation??




Five. I confess I don't have anything else to confess at present. At least, I can't think of anything else to confess, ha-ha! So that's all for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment