Tuesday, April 5, 2016

20 Questions on Tuesday

I haven't done a twenty questions style post in a while...and I'm always hopeful that there are new faces looking at my blog for the first time, so I thought I'd do a quick post answering twenty questions about me. I took the questions from Anchors Aweigh, a pretty cute blog that I love to read. 


1. Are you named after anyone? Natalie Wood? I don't know how true that is...but maybe my parents liked her name? Not sure...

2. When was the last time you cried?  I can't really remember; I honestly think I cried about something at work that frustrated me, but I'm not 100% on that.

3. Do you have kids? Nope. Unless you'd count my dog as a child...

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend to yourself? I think so... Granted, I usually think pretty highly of myself, so there's that.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? It's a second language although honestly, I might be more fluent in sarcasm than in English. Ha! 

6. Will you ever bungee jump? No ma'am. Nope. No way.

7. What's your favorite cereal? Cinnamon Toast Crunch is pretty delicious.

8. What's the first thing you notice about people? I usually pay a lot of attention to a person's smile.

9. What is your eye color? Hazel

10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings; which I think it obvious, but for me it's more than obvious because I do NOT do scary movies. Not at all.

11. Favorite smells? The scent of laundry, anything with a pineapple and coconut vibe and the smell of coffee!

12. Summer or winter? Summer! Snow is pretty...at times, but I'd prefer to be warm instead of cold.

13. What's the furthest you've been from home? London, England!

14. If you had to shop exclusively at one store, where would it be? Honestly, I spend so much of my money in Old Navy that I guess I'd better choose Old Navy. At least half my wardrobe is from that store. Whoosh.

15. Where were you born? Vandenburg AFB in Lompoc, California

16. What are your hobbies? Reading, blogging, binge-watching shows on Netflix/Amazon Prime

17. Do you have any pets? I have one sweet and precious little pup, Watson. He is my heart.

18. What's your favorite movie? Oooh...I don't necessarily think it's my "favorite" movie but I could watch The Proposal over and over and over...

19. Do you have any siblings? I have one sweet little sister - and I say she's sweet, but really she's a fierce little warrior wrapped up in a sweet package, ha-ha! Unless she's tired or hungry...ha-ha. ;) Love you Lindsey!

20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Well, I guess at thirty-one I'm "grown up" and while I love my job, I have always wanted to be a wife and mother and so I think I'll keep aiming for/hoping for/praying for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment