Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Fun - 50 Questions

I haven't done one of these in a really long time; you may see this and think "oh Lord, not another of these posts...but yes...another one of these posts, because every now and again I think they're fun! And who doesn't love fun on a Friday afternoon?

  1. Where were you 3 hours ago?- Sitting at my desk; scanning some files.
  2. Who are you in love with?- Myself! Ha-ha! 
  3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?- Nope. Gross.
  4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?- Yes, my Proud Air Force Sister keychain
  5. When is the last time you went to the mall?- Does an outlet mall count? I went to Leesburg Outlets last Saturday...
  6. Are you wearing socks right now?- I am not; I'm trying to force Spring to happen, so I have on sandals.
  7. Does your family have a car worth over $2,000?- Yes...
  8. When was the last time you drove out of town?- That would also be last Saturday...to go to Leesburg...about 45 minutes away...
  9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?- I have not but I'm going tonight!
  10. Are you hot?- I'm not; I'm actually quite pleasant...
  11. What was the last thing you had to drink?- Coffee...at 2 PM. Delicious.
  12. What are you wearing right now?- Old Navy skinny jeans, a blue tank & a mint green cardigan...with sandals. Again, I'm pushing for Spring...hard...
  13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?- After the snow has left my car looking a hot mess, I'll let the car wash handle it.
  14. Last food that you ate?- An Arby's chocolate croissant, courtesy of a co-worker. Oh my, it was lovely.
  15. Where were you last week at this time?- Sitting at my desk, at my job...
  16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?- Yes! I bought 2 pair of shoes, 2 pair of dress pants, 2 tops and a rain jacket. Lovely.
  17. When is the last time you ran?- Ran...not sure. Walked? Monday!
  18. What's the last sporting event you watched?- Maybe the Super Bowl (rigged) back in February??
  19. What is your favorite animal?- My sweet Watson, of course!
  20. Your dream vacation?- London!! My countdown app tells me that dream will be becoming a reality in 288 days. Fingers crossed.
  21. Last person's house you were in?- My parent's house...does that count since I currently live there??
  22. Worst injury you've ever had? I was a big fan of splitting my head open as a child...did it twice, so probably that.
  23. Have you been in love?- I believe so.
  24. Do you miss anyone right now?- Most certainly. I miss different people in many different ways...
  25. Last play you saw?- Frankenstein
  26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?- I obviously don't have one since I'm 30 and still single. Suggestions?
  27. What are your plans for tonight?- I'm going to see Cinderella and then I plan to coerce my Dad into watching at least 2 episodes of House of Cards...because he needs to catch up!
  28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?- I don't know that I've ever sent a MySpace message...never got into that.
  29. Next trip you are going to take?- I'm going on a short road trip to Monticello in May...
  30. Ever go to camp?- Yes! Camp Garaywa for four years as a kid and two more as a CIT
  31. Were you an honor roll student in school?- I was - I was a smarty pants.
  32. What do you want to know about the future?- I'd like to know that I'll be happy.
  33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?- Crabtree & Evelyn Himalayan Blue
  34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?- I need to be, I haven't been since sometime last year when I still had insurance....
  35. Where is your best friend?- In MS...
  36. How is your best friend?- I do believe my best friend is doing just fine; fairly happy with life.
  37. Do you have a tan?- I don't. I'm pale as the winter white snow that is melting outside.
  38. What are you listening to right now?- the contemporary christian station on Pandora
  39. Do you collect anything?- Willow Tree figurines, owls...
  40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?- Hmmm...I shall name no names. ;)
  41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?- Oh yes...for not wearing a seat-belt...which was ironic since I had a seat-belt on...
  42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?- Well of course.
  43. What does your last text message say?- I need to say shit sometimes.
  44. Do you like hot sauce?- NO.
  45. Last time you took a shower?- Last night...
  46. Do you need to do laundry?- I don't, all my laundry is good to go!
  47. What is your heritage?- Scottish, some English, some Indian....
  48. Are you someone's best friend?- Indeed I am.
  49. Are you rich?- By some people's standards - yes. By other's standards - no.
  50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?- I was fast asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment