About Me

My photo
A 30-something living in the foothills of the Virginia mountains; I'm saved by grace, addicted to coffee and my little sister is my best friend! I devote most of my time to exploring, reading, attending as many Nationals games as possible and documenting life here. My Prince Charming got lost somewhere along the way...but I'm trying to remain hopeful that true love exists.

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Fun - 50 Questions

I haven't done one of these in a really long time; you may see this and think "oh Lord, not another of these posts...but yes...another one of these posts, because every now and again I think they're fun! And who doesn't love fun on a Friday afternoon?

  1. Where were you 3 hours ago?- Sitting at my desk; scanning some files.
  2. Who are you in love with?- Myself! Ha-ha! 
  3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?- Nope. Gross.
  4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?- Yes, my Proud Air Force Sister keychain
  5. When is the last time you went to the mall?- Does an outlet mall count? I went to Leesburg Outlets last Saturday...
  6. Are you wearing socks right now?- I am not; I'm trying to force Spring to happen, so I have on sandals.
  7. Does your family have a car worth over $2,000?- Yes...
  8. When was the last time you drove out of town?- That would also be last Saturday...to go to Leesburg...about 45 minutes away...
  9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?- I have not but I'm going tonight!
  10. Are you hot?- I'm not; I'm actually quite pleasant...
  11. What was the last thing you had to drink?- Coffee...at 2 PM. Delicious.
  12. What are you wearing right now?- Old Navy skinny jeans, a blue tank & a mint green cardigan...with sandals. Again, I'm pushing for Spring...hard...
  13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?- After the snow has left my car looking a hot mess, I'll let the car wash handle it.
  14. Last food that you ate?- An Arby's chocolate croissant, courtesy of a co-worker. Oh my, it was lovely.
  15. Where were you last week at this time?- Sitting at my desk, at my job...
  16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?- Yes! I bought 2 pair of shoes, 2 pair of dress pants, 2 tops and a rain jacket. Lovely.
  17. When is the last time you ran?- Ran...not sure. Walked? Monday!
  18. What's the last sporting event you watched?- Maybe the Super Bowl (rigged) back in February??
  19. What is your favorite animal?- My sweet Watson, of course!
  20. Your dream vacation?- London!! My countdown app tells me that dream will be becoming a reality in 288 days. Fingers crossed.
  21. Last person's house you were in?- My parent's house...does that count since I currently live there??
  22. Worst injury you've ever had? I was a big fan of splitting my head open as a child...did it twice, so probably that.
  23. Have you been in love?- I believe so.
  24. Do you miss anyone right now?- Most certainly. I miss different people in many different ways...
  25. Last play you saw?- Frankenstein
  26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?- I obviously don't have one since I'm 30 and still single. Suggestions?
  27. What are your plans for tonight?- I'm going to see Cinderella and then I plan to coerce my Dad into watching at least 2 episodes of House of Cards...because he needs to catch up!
  28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?- I don't know that I've ever sent a MySpace message...never got into that.
  29. Next trip you are going to take?- I'm going on a short road trip to Monticello in May...
  30. Ever go to camp?- Yes! Camp Garaywa for four years as a kid and two more as a CIT
  31. Were you an honor roll student in school?- I was - I was a smarty pants.
  32. What do you want to know about the future?- I'd like to know that I'll be happy.
  33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?- Crabtree & Evelyn Himalayan Blue
  34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?- I need to be, I haven't been since sometime last year when I still had insurance....
  35. Where is your best friend?- In MS...
  36. How is your best friend?- I do believe my best friend is doing just fine; fairly happy with life.
  37. Do you have a tan?- I don't. I'm pale as the winter white snow that is melting outside.
  38. What are you listening to right now?- the contemporary christian station on Pandora
  39. Do you collect anything?- Willow Tree figurines, owls...
  40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?- Hmmm...I shall name no names. ;)
  41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?- Oh yes...for not wearing a seat-belt...which was ironic since I had a seat-belt on...
  42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?- Well of course.
  43. What does your last text message say?- I need to say shit sometimes.
  44. Do you like hot sauce?- NO.
  45. Last time you took a shower?- Last night...
  46. Do you need to do laundry?- I don't, all my laundry is good to go!
  47. What is your heritage?- Scottish, some English, some Indian....
  48. Are you someone's best friend?- Indeed I am.
  49. Are you rich?- By some people's standards - yes. By other's standards - no.
  50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?- I was fast asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment