About Me

My photo
A 30-something living in the foothills of the Virginia mountains; I'm saved by grace, addicted to coffee and my little sister is my best friend! I devote most of my time to exploring, reading, attending as many Nationals games as possible and documenting life here. My Prince Charming got lost somewhere along the way...but I'm trying to remain hopeful that true love exists.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The Briefest Recap Ever

I have like...six pictures from this past week. Six! Okay, it's actually seven and I don't know what I was up to this past week but taking pictures obviously wasn't one of them. I don't think I was very busy but I guess I was reading books or something...and no one wants a picture of that, am I right? So - here is the short and sweet of it all.

It snowed again on Tuesday...but only a wee bit...a light dusting.

What is your Cumberbatch name? Ha-ha!
Apparently I spent some time finding out what my Benedict Cumberbatch name is...Buzzfeed is a glorious waste of time. I made sure my parents also found out what their names were as well. Delightful fun while you're sitting at the Mexican restaurant on a Wednesday night!

In mid sweater removal; I couldn't resist because he just looked too funny.

Cake in a mug - I wasn't expecting it to be good...but it was!

I do love icy leaf pictures...

Sunday morning sleepies - this is one seriously rotten little pup!

A Sunday night dinner date with these two cuties.
This is probably the saddest little blog post I've ever done. I don't even seem to remember too much of what happened last week - it all seems like a blur. The positive side? I've already got two pictures for this week and it's only Tuesday...so that bodes well for the next week, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment