About Me

My photo
A 30-something living in the foothills of the Virginia mountains; I'm saved by grace, addicted to coffee and my little sister is my best friend! I devote most of my time to exploring, reading, attending as many Nationals games as possible and documenting life here. My Prince Charming got lost somewhere along the way...but I'm trying to remain hopeful that true love exists.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

This is for you, Lisa!

This post is short, sweet and to the point - and is essentially here because my friend Lisa asked me last week if I was going to do a virtual tour of my room on the blog once I got settled in. I hadn't really thought about doing that but since she asked, here are just a few pictures of the room I'll be calling home for the next few months. Enjoy! Especially you Lisa! ;)

One view from the door.

Looking the other way from the door.

Just being goofy in the mirror..ha-ha!

This picture turned out kind of dark....

The bed - obviously.

Closet, shelves and dresser.

Basically just the dresser.

Extra storage - I haven't used half of it yet...but I need to!

The view out the window - the golf course, mountains and the Virginia Inland Port, which lights up pretty brightly at night.

The best place to catch a few Zzzz's....
Well - there you have it Lisa. I hope you've enjoyed the virtual tour of my room, ha-ha!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that there is a WHOLE ENTIRE POST just for me!

    Loving your space -- especially that mirror! Whoo hoo! Congrats on the move!

    ReplyDelete