Friday, June 27, 2014

The Macarena and Mozzarella Cheese

I confess that I copied this blog post pretty much completely - no shame. I stumbled on Motherhood and Muffin Tops post and thought it was completely clever and hilarious, so I decided I'd take the quizzes for myself and see what I came up with. Sometimes these silly Internet quizzes are right on the money and other times they are absolutely crazy...ha-ha. So, what did I learn about myself?


What is Your Personal Theme Song?

Oh my - the Macarena. Which is apparently my burden to bear, but that's alright because when I come around people can't help but get up and dance. Ha-ha... right. And now I have the macarena playing in my head. Oh joy. I guess it could be worse but I don't know; the macarena is pretty bad... Am I the only one who thinks this? I doubt it....

What Breed of Dog Are You?

I'm a Lab - and I don't have a bad bone in my body. *cue wicked laugh* I might have confused the sensors somewhere on that one, ha! I jest, I think I'm a pretty good person most of the time and this quiz seems to agree. This says that I'm extremely loyal and anyone who knows me is lucky for knowing me....and I'd have to agree! :)

What TV Show Character Are You?

Snoopy - what a perfect response! The first stuffed animal I owned was a little red Snoopy that sat in my bassinet with me at the hospital, so I guess it's safe to say I've been in love with Snoopy since (literally) the day I was born. I love it! And Snoopy certainly has a quirky personality, which I think I've also got myself!

Which President Are You?

The man himself - one of the Founding Fathers, TJ! Apparently I grew up fast but I grew up right...I'm bold and I make big moves...and I don't know how accurate this one is. I mean, I did just make a big move but I don't quite think that's the big move this is talking about... I also don't know how bold I am, so maybe this one is a little off? Oh well....

What Cheese Are You?

Ooh la la, I'm mozzarella cheese! :) According to the results, I'm fresh, clean and so flexible - ha-ha! I'm also perfect melted on top of chicken...which, well that's odd but okay. I certainly know that I'm fresh and clean; I bathe every day...ha-ha! As for the flexible part; well, I can put both my legs behind my head...so there's that. This result makes me want to go get some cheese...

What Animal Are You?


I'm a Beaver...which honestly, I wasn't sure about this. I mean, sure beavers are fine I suppose. The description that came with the result said that I was creative, practical and organized - and I'm all those things. It says people that have me as a friend, partner or parent are lucky - so, if you know me then I suppose you should count yourself lucky!

Which Holiday Are You?

Well this is not at all what I expected - I'm not a huge fan of New Year's myself because it always feels like the let-down after the joy of Christmas; which is no doubt my favorite holiday. Apparently I am more like New Years though: I'm always happy, excited when friends and family come around and I love suspense and the thrill of happiness! I guess I'll take it! 

How Nice Are You?

I am nicey, nice nice! Ha-ha! I'm good, old-fashioned nice but I know when enough is enough. Supposedly I'm the type of person that will drive a friend to the airport and not even ask for money! I guess this is pretty close, although I think I might need to work on being TOO nice - there is such a thing and I think I've got a little bit of it, ha! However, I'd rather be too nice than too mean.

Which Disney Princess Are You?

Oh my - Ariel! I dream of a better world and a great pair of legs...ha-ha! Last time I checked, I thought I already had a great pair of legs. I guess I'll just keep dreaming about that better world, huh? I certainly used to pretend to be Ariel when I was in the bath tub, much to my parent's "delight" since my swirling and spinning in the tub usually left water all of the floor....

What Should Your Name Really Be?

Well parents - now you know. When I came barreling into the world almost thirty years ago, apparently you should have named me Emma. Who knew?


And just for good measure...

Which Game of Thrones Character Are You?

Another surprise because I really feel like I'm more like the other Stark daughter but according to this quiz, I'm Arya. Apparently I'm perfectly able to handle myself on my own and I've already made it this far on my own, ha-ha! 

Well - there you go. Apparently I'm a fine cheese, a one hit wonder pop song and a small animal that builds dams...among other things. Who knows, maybe I'll take some other quizzes one of these days and learn a little bit more about myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment