Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A Quick Conversation

So, I saw this over at another blog I frequent called The Sowell Life and while she called her little questions Sunday Social I had to adapt mine because...well...today is not Sunday. It is Tuesday. So, there you have it. This one is short & sweet. Enjoy. Hope you have a great Tuesday.
 
 
What is one movie you are terrified to watch? I'm going to ahead & put out there that I'm terrified to watch The Grudge. I was pestered into going to see it when it came out in theatres & it was a big mistake. Not only did I scream out loud in the theatre but I couldn't sleep for 2-3 nights after seeing it. I don't do scary movies...but especially not that one.
 
What is one TV show you have always wanted to get into but haven't yet? I don't know that there is really any one TV show that I really want to get into. I pretty much watch a show if I want to although I've always thought Boardwalk Empire on HBO would be pretty interesting; mobsters, bootlegging & all that...but it's well into the 3rd or 4th season & I just don't feel like playing catch-up.
 
 
What is one daring activity on your bucket list? Hmmm - I'm not really sure. I'm not really a daring person; I don't do bungee jumping, sky diving...none of that appeals to me. I guess being a parent could be considered a daring activity and that is certainly on my bucket list. I hope to have kids one day and I think taking on the responsibility of raising a child takes a certain level of daring...so yeah, I'll say that.
 
 
Would you ever travel alone? I'm not sure. When this says travel alone, I assume it means for an actual vacation and not just the initial traveling..because I've done that alone numerous times and its just fine. It is more fun to have someone to talk to, but certainly its manageable. I wouldn't say never to this though because I imagine once you become a parent there are probably times when you wish you could have just a whole day to yourself. So...yeah, maybe I'd travel alone.
 
 
What activities do you like to do alone? Read. I guess that's really it. I'm alone a lot right now as a single girl, so I'm really kind of ready to do things not alone.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment