Thursday, December 1, 2022

Our Wedding Day

Our wedding was – in one word – perfect. I can truly say that while there were small hiccups here and there, it essentially went off without a hitch and every moment was so special and perfect for the two of us. A picture is worth a thousand words, so I decided to just share our stunning pictures and let them do the talking. I hope you enjoy them!

























































































































**********************************************************

In closing this post – I wanted to share that I will be sharing the people who helped make our day so perfect in my Five on Friday post tomorrow. Please check it out and reach out if you are planning a wedding in the DMV area. Each of our vendors/stylists/etc.… were all perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment