Friday, September 23, 2022

Friday Favorites

Well - last week's best laid plans didn't quite pan out, ha-ha! Here's hoping this weekend and this Friday are different! Here's hoping that we have had our tango with COVID-19 and can move on from that! *sigh* Onward to the weekend!  


Working from Home - I have been working from home this week and that's always an adventure! I'm working from home because my boss tested positive for COVID-19 and so for my safety (since I haven't had COVID) and the fact that our wedding is in mere weeks... I am working from home until his isolation period is over.


For the most part, it hasn't been too bad - but I have to say that my co-worker isn't the most helpful. He begs for treats throughout the day and when he's not doing that, he's sleeping on the job! 

The Bachelorette Party - I received a lovely little invite in the mail on Wednesday... an invite to my bachelorette party! My maid of honor (my sweet little sister) has been working on and planning this party for the last couple months and I was so excited to see this invite and the style she'd gone with!


It sounds like it will be the perfect weekend and I cannot believe that it's the weekend before our wedding... and it's also just six weeks away! Time is absolutely flying by and between my birthday, some final small showers and the final details here and there, the big day will be here before we know it!

Lavish Conference - This weekend is our churches' women's conference and I am so looking forward to it! The theme this year is Gathering and the speakers for the weekend look great! This will be my fifth time attending Lavish Conference and each year, I always feel like the Lord speaks to me and it's such a great experience. 


I'm thrilled this year because my friend Meridith will be attending with me - and I know she'll have a great time! I can't wait to share this wonderful weekend with my friend and sister in Christ!

Fifty Days to Go - So... as I mentioned above, time is flying! As of today we have just fifty days to until the wedding! The RSVP's are still rolling in, table assignments are being figured out, the final tweaks are being made to the attire and things are falling in to place.


I emailed our photographer a finalized questionnaire and I'm working on getting the forms filled out for the DJ (thankfully I have another couple weeks - but don't worry Mom, I'm on it). The final hair appointment is scheduled a week in advance so my hair is lovely and healthy... I have a nail appointment for the Thursday prior and I just can't believe it's almost here!

***********************************************************

I'm glad to see Friday again and I am definitely glad to see that Ryan and I are both feeling 100% ourselves and not under the weather, so we can both fully enjoy the weekend! Y'all have a good one! 

1 comment:

  1. I know you're on it and between the two of us we are doing great! It's gonna be a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete