Friday, April 23, 2021

Friday Favorites

 

One. I'm Fully Vaccinated - I am so happy and thankful that I was able to receive my 2nd dose of the Pfizer vaccine yesterday and now I can happily say that I'm fully vaccinated. I know that it will take two weeks for everything to be completely effective and I'll like need a booster in the Fall, but I am just thrilled to have this extra layer of protection for now!


The whole process was pretty painless - except for that sore arm I'm dealing with today! Thankfully I haven't had any sort of side effects from either of the shots (besides the above mentioned arm) and so I would highly recommend getting the shot if you have the option. Which.. it's my understanding that now everyone over 16 in the US has the option - so go for it!

Two. Out with the Old, In with the New - I made a change this week... I got a new car! It's been something being discussed for a little while now and on Tuesday, everything was made official. A neighbor bought my Kia Optima and I now have a lovely Kia Niro!


I know what you're saying - you almost can't even tell the difference, ha-ha! Both of the vehicles are a lovely white and I transferred my custom Washington Nationals tags from one vehicle to the other but there are so many differences. The new car is just that - a newer model - and it also has Apple Car Play and is a hybrid, which has already made such a difference on gas! 

Three. Baseball Tickets - I haven't been to Nationals Park in almost two years but finally, the long wait is almost over! The family purchased tickets to a game on May 5th and I am counting down the days until I get to walk through the turnstile of my beloved Nationals Park once again! 


We had to buy tickets in pods, we will have to stay in our assigned seats and face masks will be a constant but I couldn't care in the least. I finally get to see one of my favorite places in all the world and I also get to see that World Series Champions banner flying over my favorite stadium. I am counting down the days (there are only 12 to go) and I planning my outfit already!

***************************************************

This week - I only have three things as opposed to five! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

1 comment: