Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Fab Fit Fun - Autumn 2019

Image result for fab fit fun fall 2019
Autumn 2019

It's that time again - time to share with you all about my Fab Fit Fun box for Autumn of 2019 - and this box was an excellent one! Who am I kidding? All of my Fab Fit Fun boxes have always been excellent and this one was no exception. 

Amika Strand Perfect Ceramic Styler ($80) - Have a good hair day, every day. The 100% ceramic plates generate safe and even heat for shiny, smooth hair. 

amika-strand-perfect-ceramic-styler-fl19-346_1563493186.0802

How exciting to see this in my box?!? I have a straightener with titanium plates but I was so excited to see this straightener with ceramic plates. Did you know that titanium has the fastest heat transfer for more immediate results while ceramic eliminates frizz - so now I have the best of both worlds!

Kut from the Kloth Slim Striped Wallet ($60) - With seven credit card slots, an ID window and one full-length bill compartment, this wallet is just as functional as it is chic.

kut-from-the-kloth-slim-striped-wallet-fl19-745_1563926472.2181

How cute is this wallet?? I wasn't in the market for a new wallet but I love this slim style but I pretty much immediately reorganized all my things into this wallet and popped it into my purse. I love it and I also love how I could just grab it out and carry it on it's own - like a little clutch.

BaubleBar Farah Ear Crawlers ($34) - From the intricate crystal embellishments to the modern silhouette, these earrings are absolute showstoppers.

baublebar-farah-ear-crawlers-fl19-777_1563926175.8202

These earrings are beautiful and so delicate - I can't wait to pop them in and wear them!

Afterspa Hair Towel Wrap ($18) -  Wet hair, don't care! This towel is specially designed with an elastic loop and button to comfortably dry and hold your hair up. 

afterspa-hair-towel-wrap-su19-640_1563558652.6249

These little towels are great - I already have one and I love it. So, I passed this one along to my Mom and she's been enjoying the benefits.

AVEDA Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair ($30) - Instantly repair and protect your hair from heat styling (up to 450 degrees) with the power of quinoa protein, macadamia oil and soy.

aveda-damage-remedytm-daily-hair-repair-fl19-707_1563562049.303

I'm always looking for products to hep with keeping my hair looking soft and healthy since I use heat related products on my hair so often. I'm sure this will be a great addition to my arsenal of hair products!

Harper + Ari Exfoliating Sugar Cubes in Juice Cleanse ($16) - These delightful sugar cubes are a great way to exfoliate and cleanse yourself in the shower - all while leaving a yummy scent.

harper-and-ari-exfoliating-sugar-cubes-in-juice-cleanse-su19-650_1563562170.3858

Oh. My. Goodness. These smell absolutely amazing! I could just sniff the jar on the daily and it would make me happy... however, they are also fabulous to grab out of the jar and just gently scrub skin to a soft, smooth and deliciously scented state.

Human + Kind Body Souffle ($18) - Lather yourself in a souffle blend of apricot oil and shea butter. Your skin will be incredibly soft and moisturized. 

Human-and-kind-body-souffle-su19-677_1563562311.487

Yet again - can I just say that this smells like the most amazing thing ever. It smells divine, feels so creamy and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft! 

SKIN&CO Roma Truffle Therapy Face Toner ($30) - Designed to cleanse and deeply purify the skin, this toner is jam-packed with natural extracts of truffle, calendula, rose and rosemary. The result? Healthy, youthful-looking skin.

skin-and-co-roma-truffle-therapy-face-toner

One more time - smells amazing! And so far, it makes my skin feel so soft and wonderful. I am definitely loving this but I don't want to fall in love with it because... I don't know about $30 for toner, ha-ha!

*****************************************

Fab Fit Fun is a quarterly subscription that cost $49.95 - but each box has at least $200 worth of goodies inside. There is a box for each season and my Autumn box had a value of $286! I have done several subscription boxes and this is hands down my favorite. If you'd like to give it a try, you can use my link: https://www.talkable.com/x/cGzKdR and get $10 off your first box!

No comments:

Post a Comment