Friday, November 30, 2018

Five on Friday

It's finally Friday - yahoo! This week hasn't necessarily seemed long but I am oh so glad to see Friday arrive and have the weekend on the horizon!


One. Sleeping In - Seriously, as cheesy as this may sound...I am so excited that I have nothing on the agenda for tomorrow! I had plans of some sort every single Saturday in the month of November... and while they were all wonderful and delightful, after two weeks of being out of town and now trying to get back to the normal US time as opposed to Italy - I am just dreaming about staying in bed a little later and well...dreaming! *sigh* It's the little things y'all!
Related image
Two. The Aldi Cheese Advent Calendar - My Mom recently managed to snag me one of Aldi's fabulous cheese advent calendars (before this year they were not available in the US) and tomorrow I get to begin opening boxes and sampling cheeses! I am probably a little bit too excited about opening each little cheese filled door...but what can I say? I love cheese! 


Maybe next year I'll splurge on the Wine Advent Calendar? It's $69.99 versus the $12.99 for the cheese calendar... and it was also sold out!

Three. Living Well - The fireplace has been on the fritz for the past few weeks but it was finally fixed last night and it's amazing how much it has been missed. Most especially by Watson - one of his favorite things to do during cold months is back right up to the fire and toast himself. Well, as you can see...he wasted no time cozying up in his bed near the fireside. He's obviously living his best life.



Four. Movies Galore - I am trying to play movie catch up... I'm planning to go see Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald on Sunday afternoon and I'm also hoping to see The Grinch at some point on Saturday. However, I'd still also like to see The Nutcracker and the Four Realms, Robin Hood and Instant Family! Too many movies and not enough time!

Well - I guess I lied a little bit because this is only Four on Friday. Maybe it's the jet lag or whatever...I don't really know, but what I do know is I can only think of four things! I'll be back tomorrow with my November entertainment recap and even more posts about all things Italy next week! Enjoy your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment