Sunday, March 9, 2014

A Week that Sped by on Wings

Another weekend of perfect Spring weather...preceded by a week of crazy chilly weather that was just not okay for March. This past week seemed to speed by and I can't even believe that the first week of March has already come and gone. I've said it before and I'll say it again, every year passes faster and faster...

Migraine buddy - he's such a sweetheart.
My week started off rough - I woke up Monday with a crazy migraine; and I haven't had a migraine in almost six months. I alternated between feeling like I was going to be sick and then breaking out in a sweat because my head felt like it someone was boring through it with a drill. Absolutely not okay and definitely something I have NOT missed. My sweet puppy stayed close to my side for almost all day, cuddling up to me and every once in a while, giving my hand (or arm, or nose, or forehead) a tentative lick. When he finally decided that he wanted to go out around noon, I realized that it was freezing outside and it was actually snowing! Watson made a very quick trip outside and we spent the rest of the day curled up in blankets, taking headache recovery naps and watching The Tudors.

Can you see the absolutely minuscule flakes of snow on the porch rail? Seriously...they're tiny...

See - he was my headache buddy, all day right by my side. I think partially because he just really loves my bed.

Of course, he also napped with me on the couch...

And of course, by the end of the day...he was back on the bed, where the day had started.

Sweet-Tarts Bunnies & Eggs gummies...not the healthiest snack, but they're certainly tasty!

Always sleeping...this one. Especially if he can find an article of my clothing to sleep with.

My bookmark cracks me up - using that Benedict Cumberbatch photo bomb to hold my place!

Wednesday rain - so blah. 

Thursday afternoon post-work selfie; I know...I'm a nut!

Always. On. The. Bed.

I may have had a Friday night movie binge....
You see, this week really was pretty...blah, for the lack of a better word. I feel like it sped by in the blink of an eye and before I knew it, it was Friday at five and I was free for the weekend! I went on a bit of a binge at the Redbox and rented "About Time", "Austenland" and "Dallas Buyers Club" to watch while I had some Friday night pizza. I tried so hard to sleep late on Saturday but I seemed cursed to not be able to make it past seven or seven-thirty at the latest...so Watson and I just laid in the bed for a little while before watching a movie while we had our coffee and then spent a lazy day doing some chores and enjoying the Spring sunshine before ending out day with another movie..."Catching Fire".

Saturday morning snuggles - he was waiting patiently to be let out. 

An early morning movie with some Raspberry Truffle coffee...delightful!

Watson sleeps in odd positions - I can't begin to explain...

Spring daffodils...before they were stomped on by a crazy toddler!
And...that's all she wrote. This week's post was short and sweet, kind of like the week seemed to be! It's time for me to curl up in my bed, finish the good book I'm reading and prepare for another week. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment