Thursday, July 6, 2023

Mid-Week Wanderings (Wonderings)

I figured I'd pop in and share a little post before I'm out of town for the next week - I am taking a much needed vacation but I figured I'd share a couple things here before I'm potentially MIA for a while (again).

House for Sale - That's right! We are selling our house! We have been discussing this for the last couple months, praying and discussing our options and we decided; after discussing with our realtor, about a week and a half ago to move forward with the sale. We have been packing up and storing away our things for the last week.

We've been given the opportunity to take the next year to pay off the small bit of debt we have - and selling our home will allow us to do this. We are working toward our goal of being debt free before we are 39.5 (well 38.5 for Ryan) and look forward to the possibilities that accomplishing this will give us!

Happy Birthday America - We had a wonderful Fourth of July this year! Ryan and my Dad participated in the Middletown Fourth of July parade; they were recently guardian with the Honor Flight program, and so they participated in the parade as guardians again! It was a toasty day - the first time I remember the Fourth being quite so toasty!



After the parade, we headed over to my parents and grilled burgers and sausage with chips, potato salad and fresh fruit - a divine Fourth of July meal! After filling our bellies, we headed to our home town to watch the fireworks and found a perfect spot to watch them light up the sky for almost twenty minutes!

Florida Bound - I'm headed down South with my mother-in-law for the next six days! We will be in central Florida and I don't know if I'm ready for the heat! Yesterday it was 92 with a heat index of 103 - direct me to the swimming pools, please and thank you! 


I haven't been to Florida in almost two years - the last time I was in the sunshine state, I was also visiting my mother-in-law! Granted, she was only my mother-in-law to be at that time, ha-ha! I am looking forward to some sunshine, swimming pools and just having the opportunity to sleep in and relax for a few days! 

***************************************************************

I'll see you all on the other side of the Sunshine State - be well and enjoy early July!

No comments:

Post a Comment