Friday, October 29, 2021

Five on Friday

 It's the last weekend in October - I cannot believe it! I don't have anything wild and crazy to share this week but I am going to continue the trend that I've been holding steady with on the blog this week: engagement pictures! I thought I'd share my five favorites out of the tons of pictures she took - honestly I love them all but I am beginning to narrow things down a little bit, ha-ha!



One. The Favorite - I think this one has been everyone's favorite so far. And by everyone, I literally just mean my fiancé and my family. And I say that because it's now my profile picture, my fiancé's profile picture and my Mom's profile picture. 


I see Christmas cards in this picture's future - and they will be so cute!

Two. Holding Hands in the Field - I love this one! We are both smiling so big and the light is perfect!


I also see some future framing option for this picture - it's really great. And I think it's going to go on our Save the Dates!

Three. Walking through the Field - My Dad likes to joke this picture is Ryan looking back and saying "what have I gotten myself into?" Very funny Dad. 


I myself love the looks on our faces and the way this picture turned out - it's amazing! Who am I kidding - I think they're all amazing and I am so glad we have Brooke for our wedding pictures too!

Four. The Forehead Kiss - *sigh* I absolutely love this one too! It's so sweet and tender and it's also currently the background of my computer in my office. 


I think this one is definitely frame-worthy - it's just the sweetest!

Five. The Hug - Isn't this one sweet too? I love our color choices and I love how Brooke was able to make the colors pop in each picture. 


A fun fact about that sweater - it's what I was wearing when Ryan and I met for the first time! That's why I chose to wear it for our engagement pictures. A little sentimentality for you!

Honorable Mention. Because of course I had to share just a couple more! Watson was such a champ and I love his little facial expression in the picture below! I also love the snap she caught of Ryan actually completely like Ryan... goofy and always making me laugh!



I also think the pictures she took of my engagement ring are lovely - the way she set it up and everything; it's just a beautiful picture.

******************************************************************

I am so in love with all our engagement pictures and I am so extremely thrilled that we have Brooke Danielle Photography for our wedding pictures too! Brooke has long been a family friend and I have always loved her pictures - I am so tickled that now she is taking pictures of this special moments as Ryan and I start our life together!

1 comment:

  1. Love love these pictures and am so thrilled that Brooke will be doing the wedding photos!

    ReplyDelete