Friday, December 29, 2017

Five (or Nine) on Friday

I had every intention of doing a Five on Friday post today...but then again, I also had every intention of today being a lot less hectic than it was. So, instead of the usual Five on Friday post...I just thought I'd share my Top Nine from Instagram.

Pic!

I'll break down the pictures for you...row by row...

Row One - my little sister returns from her deployment to Jordan in October (my most liked picture...imagine that...), some baby black bears spotted on a drive through Shenandoah National Park and a teeny tiny row house in Old Town Alexandria.

Row Two - My skinny Christmas tree, a snapshot of my new hair do back in September or October and this year's office Halloween costume - my friends and I were ladies from Game of Thrones: Daenerys, Melisandre and Cersei!

Row Three - Sipping some coffee while waiting to watch the finale of Sherlock back in January, Watson doing some video chatting with Lindsey while she was in Jordan and Watson taking a snooze under one of my (other) Christmas trees.

So...for the final Friday of 2017, I hope everyone has a good New Year and enjoys this last Friday of 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment