About Me

My photo
A 30-something living in the foothills of the Virginia mountains; I'm saved by grace, addicted to coffee and my little sister is my best friend! I devote most of my time to exploring, reading, attending as many Nationals games as possible and documenting life here. My Prince Charming got lost somewhere along the way...but I'm trying to remain hopeful that true love exists.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Watson Wednesday

Today's post is a little delayed...because my handsome little guy went to the groomer this morning and I decided I'd wait and share some photos of him after his grooming adventure!

Posing so sweetly.
Getting groomed wears a pup out...
So - yes. My Watson has never been to the groomer! While I'm sure that there was probably somewhere he could have gone when we lived in Mississippi...it just wasn't ever a thought. He spent so much of his time running wild and free all day long and (especially in the Summer) well into the evenings.. Life in Virginia is a little different and he spends a lot of time indoors and on the end of the leash.

A dear friend takes her pups to a groomer that is literally right across the street from our office and so I called up and made Watson an appointment and today, away we went! I was nervous for him but I don't know why - he loves meeting new people and having adventures! When I picked him up, they told me he did an excellent job and was so well-behaved! Talk about making his Momma proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment