Thursday, January 27, 2011

Still Hanging On....Just Not by A Thread Anymore!

I talked in my last post about how quickly life can change & here I am hardly three weeks later & I am even more certain about that - but in a wonderful way! I clung to the knowledge that the Lord has a plan for my life & that is certainly the truth. I'm watching it unfold & I am often in amazement at how things work out.

Two weeks to the day that I was let go from my job, I went to an interview for a new job. I can't even express how shocked I was when I recieved a phone call about a job offer so quickly. I got my stuff together & went off to the interview. That was on Tuesday. I got a call on Wednesday that the job was mine & today I stopped by the offices to go over my salary/benefits package. I start on Monday & this has been an amazing week - to say the least. Now...let me talk all about my new job at BMG & how awesome it is! :)

I am going to be starting out as a secretary with the option of taking on clients once I have learned more about the business. The fact that I have the posibility of upward mobility is pretty great in & of itself. The job includes benefits, yahoo! I didn't have those at my last job. I get my birthday off - how awesome is that? The most exciting thing about my job is the bonuses! Employees get a Secretary bonus (well, the secretary does) as well as a Christmas bonus & an End of the Year bonus. Oh...and have you ever heard of a vacation bonus? Because apparently we get those sometimes too! Suffice it to say that I am feeling beyond blessed by this sudden happy change of events! God is so good!

Two weeks ago I was feeling so lost & unsure of what the future held for me...even slightly despairing over what in the world I was going to do. This job was a not so subtle (and absolutely wonderful) reminder that the Lord always has a plan for my life & that all I need to do is trust in him. I'm still hanging on but now I'm hanging on by more than just a thread. Life is looking up!

1 comment:

  1. UMMMM WOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!! I didn't know all of these details! how utterly fantastic! God is good!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete