Sunday, November 28, 2010

So Much to be Thankful For....

This week has been such a wonderful week that I thought I'd blog a little bit more. I always love the holiday season & it always starts with Thanksgiving. I have so much to be thankful, even more this year.

I started my job on Tuesday & it has been great from Day 1. I certainly hope it continues to be as good as it was this week. The people I work with are nice - no yelling at me this time, which is certainly a plus! I'm still settling into figuring out what all exactly I'm supposed to be doing, but I think that given just a few more days I'll probably have the hang of things. My job is something I'm so very thankful for. After almost 7 months of looking, I think the Lord has given me a place where I can enjoy myself while I'm making something of a living. One of the unexpected "perks" of the job is that there are certainly some interesting people that come in & out of the clinic that provide some amusement, not to mention the fascinating; if not sometimes too graphic phone calls that I get to field.

I'm so blessed to have been able to spend time with my family this week. Every time Lindsey comes home to visit, I realize how much she is growing up & how much I cherish the few days that I get to spend with her. I am so lucky to be able to have such a wonderful little sister that is also my very best friend. It's awesome. I also feel blessed that I am able to do simple things with my family & enjoy them. When you're with people you love, it doesn't matter if you're just sitting around watching TV or on a grand adventure, you can have a good time.

Well, this was short & sweet...kind of not much of a point, but I felt like I wanted to write a little bit. It's time to go have a lovely supper with my family, enjoy some quality time with them & then get to sleep since tomorrow starts my first full week of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment