Sunday, August 11, 2024

So Close...

The final walkthrough of our house was last Friday - and our soon-to-be home is looking pretty perfectly finished and ready to move in to! We arrived on Friday for the walkthrough to find that our driveway was in place and we had little plants in our teeny front area! It looks picture perfect from the front; that's for sure!


We started our walk through upstairs and the guest room(s) are ready to be filled with guests and love and laughter and whatever the future holds! Our master bathroom looks great; I love the giant shower and I think Ryan and I will absolutely love having our own sinks (finally). 




Our bedroom is lovely and filled with light and I cannot wait to get things all decorated and in place, to make everything warm, cozy and inviting for us as the Autumn comes! I cannot wait to see how our new home comes together for us!



The guest bathroom is all set - I'll be enjoying the bath tub in that bathroom pretty frequently! I can't wait to get our washer & dryer delivered, get everything carted (carefully) up the stairs and in place so we can go about our day to day lives with ease in our lovely home! 





The living room, kitchen, dining area and the morning room are all good to go and I have a vision in my mind for what this space will look like in the coming weeks and months! The last steps will be to get the backyard graded and get sod put down this week; that's the final step before we close on Friday! 


 I even love our little bitty plants out front and I can't wait to decorate for the upcoming holidays; Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas! We are moving into our home right as the "Ber" months begin and I truly believe it will be the most wonderful time of the year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment