Friday, September 22, 2023

Friday Favorites



It's Friday guys! This week has flown by and also - September feels like it has flown by as well! I keep seeing the jokes that say August lasted forever but September is going 75 in a 25 and zipping past, and it's so true! The final week of September is on the horizon and the first of the "ber" months has absolutely sped by!

One. We are DEBT FREE - What an absolute blessing and goal achieved! We placed our house on the market in mid-August and an offer was made within four days of the house going onto the market. We set a closing date and on Wednesday, we closed on the house - no hiccups or issues - it all went so smoothly!


The proceeds from the sale of our house have allowed us to achieve our goal of being debt free and we could not be more thrilled! This is something we prayed about, planned for and have taken steps toward for the majority of our marriage - and what an amazing blessing to be able to say we are debt free with about six weeks until our first anniversary! Thank you Jesus for this blessing!

Two. New Hair - It has been a bit of a minute since I got my hair done and I finally went to the salon on Wednesday afternoon... and I went with something a little more dramatic than I have in recent months! I am absolutely in love with my new deep brown and copper hairstyle - and it even made the salon's Facebook page!


It's amazing what a new hairstyle can do for a person's mood - it just makes me feel refreshed and restored back to my usual, ha-ha! I think it's the perfect Autumn look and I'm so thrilled with it!

Three. Autumn Weather - The weather this last week has been so perfect! Autumn is making itself known and I am absolutely thrilled about that! The highs have been in the mid-70's and the lows in the evenings have dipped into the low-50's! It's been absolutely lovely!


Autumn is my absolute favorite time of the year - I love the cooler temperatures, the arrival of sweater weather and of course, soup season is my favorite! I love a nice sweater, a big bowl of chili, a chill in the air and football on the TV, as the leaves turn brilliant colors outside. It's the perfect time of year!

Four. Lavish Conference - It's lavish weekend at our church! When I get off work today, I'll be headed home to get changed and then off to church I will go! There are special speakers lined up to preach into the lives of the women that are attending and I cannot wait to worship, listen and just have a Jesus-filled weekend!


I should also mention that they always have the best little surprises! I know this year we will have a bougie lemonade stand, Crumbl cookies, s'mores and a candy bar... who knows what other awesome surprises we have in store! 

*************************************************

That's all I've got for this Friday y'all - I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and hopefully wherever you are reading this from, you are enjoying lovely Autumn weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment