Tuesday, July 2, 2019

It's July...

It's already July 2nd - I completely missed posting on Monday and all things weekend - but then again, I don't really feel like I did that much this past weekend. I struggled to scrape together any pictures of the the weekend... most everything I did was just... living life, I suppose. 

I already posted in my Five on Friday that I went with my friend Danielle to see Yesterday and then drove home in a wild storm! I joined my parents for Mexican food on Friday night and then ended up passing the rest of the evening watching the Nationals game and talking with my younger sister. 

Saturday morning after sleeping in, having coffee and getting in exercise we went to West Oaks Farmer's Market... which is becoming a regular spot for us - this is the third time we've gone in a month! They were having a FREE BBQ lunch for military members and police officers and families, so we had some tasty BBQ and of course - the views are always perfection!

This stuff is absolutely the best - & I can only find it at West Oaks.
All the fresh goodness!
It's a pig in a cap! 
Saturday afternoon I organized my closet (thrilling - I know) and did some reading before watching some of the London Series baseball game... and then changing the channel over to the Nationals game. I cooked supper: corn and potatoes from West Oaks Farmer's Market with field peas and salads - it was pretty delicious if I do say so myself and I sipped a glass of Freezeland Red from nearby Fox Meadow Vineyards while I was cooking!

Saturday afternoon lounging!
After dinner and once the sun began to set - which finally cooled things off - I sat outside in the breeze and read for quite a while before coming in, doing some blogging and Realtor related things on my computer and watching some TV. I ended up going to bed earlier than I usually do - but hey, there's nothing quite like curling up in the bed to read - right?

Cupcake Pancakes!
Sunday morning we just kind of hung around a bit before going to get breakfast from IHOP and pick up a couple things from Wal-Mart. I had my first open house as a Realtor on Sunday afternoon and my Mom was nice enough to tag along as company! I can see already that I'm going to likely fall in love with every house I show and imagine how I'd style it the whole time I'm in the house!

After the open house was done, I came home and exercised... had a delicious salad for dinner and ended up going to bed early since I'd been dealing with a headache all day long - on and off. Like I said - not exactly a riveting weekend but a good one all the same and a perfectly fine way to close out the month of June.

No comments:

Post a Comment