Friday, July 12, 2019

Five on Friday

It's the second weekend of July and I have high hopes that this weekend will be better than the first weekend of July, ha-ha! That just means that I have big plans to not get any kind of stomach virus or eat something funny that makes me sick - and hopefully that's not too complicated! 


One. Back Pain - Y'all! Tuesday morning I raised my hands over my head to stretch... as I do most all the time... and something in my back just popped or pulled or twinged and it has been a less than stellar adventure ever since! I moved in a wrong way yesterday in Target (likely reaching for something I thought I needed...) and had to hold back a scream. 

I then proceeded to purchase Advil Back Pain and Epsom Salts and go home and embrace my heating pad with absolute fervor. So far today... no struggles. Fingers crossed. 

Two. Movie Marathon - I decided to make this weekend the weekend of the movies! I haven't yet gotten the chance to see Spider-Man Far From Home and so I'm going to be checking that out on Saturday afternoon! I also discovered that our Alamo Drafthouse (if you don't have one of these, you're missing out and I'm sorry) is showing Ophelia and so I grabbed tickets for the Sunday morning showing of that. 

Image result for spider man far from home Related image

So - I will be spending a small chunk of the weekend at the Alamo, watching two very different but probably both really good movies! I'll report back!

Three. A New Hairdo - I'm (finally) getting my hair done tomorrow morning and I'm not 100% sure what I'm going to have done but I know I'm only getting it trimmed and maybe the picture below is something of a goal? I don't know - we shall see. What I do know is I love getting my hair done and I only wish my hair would ever be as thick as the head of hair picture below... *sigh* 


Four. Stormy Skies - How about those skies? This picture was snapped last Saturday night as a storm rolled in over the neighborhood... and shortly before the storm rolled into my gut and made me sick! Yikes! I just thought I'd share this awesome picture of a very obvious storm front just rolling through!


Five. Y'all Know I've Got the Memes - Of course... of course I have so many memes from the past week that have made me giggle. I'm proud to announce that one is only Game of Thrones adjacent and so I think I'm making progress on that front, ha-ha! Hopefully one of these will give you the giggles. 

Haven't we all been here?
Also - this feels like all men....
I only feel this way sometimes - but it still made me smile. 
This could not be more accurate....
This is the truth of my life. 
So - there you have it! That's what is occupying my mind on this second Friday in July... and now I've emptied all the thoughts onto my blog for you to peruse and enjoy! Have a good weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment