Thursday, June 14, 2018

Four Years

I haven't been blogging for four years - although that would make perfect sense, wouldn't it? I've lived in Virginia for four years as of today! Originally I'd had a plan to write a long and winding post about the past four years but I don't know that I could put down in words all the memories I've made over the past four years. So - a gigantic picture collage it is! Behold...

The Tulip Library Touring Montpelier... 

Meeting Ryan Zimmerman! Picking Tulips

The return of Snow Dog  Harper's Ferry

Assateague Island  Smiling in Maryland

Christmas Parade in Middleburg  Dumbarton Oaks in DC

Old Town Alexandria  Touring DC with Katie!

Sitting on the Iron Throne  My sweet boy!

Family Photo 2017  Autumn in the mountains!

At my favorite place!  Lost in a corn maze!

Happy Birthday to Me!  Baseball with Jimmy!

London - Christmas 2015  The Sanderson Sisters

My happy pup!  The Blue Ridge Mountains

Puppy love!  Touring Nationals Park!

National Botanic Garden - Orchid Spectrum!  Shenandoah Caverns

Taking the Metro  First & Only Camping Trip 

NYC - Christmas 2017  Sweet Evelyn! 

Visiting Las Vegas!  Baltimore Inner Harbor

Just being goofy in DC  Goofy Amelia!

DC @ Christmas  A Nationals fan is born!

My first blizzard!  Touring Northern Virginia 

The past four years have been filled with so many wonderful memories and even now, I am still meeting new people and forging new relationships - and while life in Virginia after four years doesn't always look like I imagined it might (and let's be honest, when does life really look the way YOU imagine it?), it always looks like a life filled with happiness and so much joy.

I look forward to what the next four years...and hopefully so many more here in Virginia have in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment