Friday, June 22, 2018

Five on Friday....Sort Of...

Can you believe there are only two weekends left in the month of June? I can't - but then again, I always seem to be blown away by how quickly time flies! I'm especially mind-boggled since June had five weekends instead of four...and yet here we are, on the cusp of the second to last weekend of the month!

Shall we get right into things? It's Friday, so it's time for Five on Friday! I share about five things on my mind on this Friday and if you blog, you're welcome to join in! Let's go!

fri1

One. Summer is Here - Yesterday was officially the first day of Summer! While it's not my favorite season(that would be Autumn)...it earns the second place spot. Summer has baseball, vacations (usually), warmer weather...I could really go on and on. While it doesn't hold the same joy of long days of doing nothing that it did when I was a child (#adultingishard), I love the longer days and the joy of sipping a cool drink in the shade of the deck after work.

Image result for summer gif

Two. I ❤️ Chris Pratt - Not only is Chris Pratt handsome, hilarious, a talented actor and a doting Dad to his sweet son, he also loves Jesus and proclaims it proudly. It's so refreshing and inspiring to see a man of God speak out about his faith in such a public setting - gotta love that!


Three. Weekend Things - June has been a really "slow" month for me...at least where weekend plans are concerned. I do have plans to have dinner with some friend tomorrow night, but that's really the only thing on my calendar and that's so unusual for me! I would like to go see Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom but beyond that, the weekend is pretty wide open for me. I'm sure I'll find something to get into!

***********************************************

And that's all I've got for this Friday - I can't even think of five things, so I put three and it's Friday Favorites instead of Five on Friday, ha-ha! Y'all have a good weekend and enjoy this second to last weekend of June... July will be here before you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment