Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Boo Y'all

It's Halloween and so I thought I'd do a spooky little Q&A on this creepy holiday!

Image result for halloween pictures

  1. Favorite Horror or Halloween-themed song - Thriller! Nothing better than that!
  2. Name something you wouldn't want to run into in a dark forest or in an abandoned building - I wouldn't want to run into anything or anyone in a dark forest or abandoned building...that's why I generally avoid dark forests and abandoned buildings...ha-ha!
  3. Favorite Halloween movie - It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown 
  4. Favorite Horror Monster or Villain - Dracula!
  5. If you were dared to spend the night in a "haunted house", would you do it - Never in a million years...I mean; at least, not by myself. I don't know...
  6. Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision - Sure...don't we all?
  7. Do you prefer thrillers or gore - Thrillers...I don't do all that blood and guts
  8. Do you get scared easily - Oh yes. I'm a pretty big pansy...it doesn't take much to freak me out!
  9. Have you ever played Bloody Mary - Only once and I won't do it again because it creeped me out!
  10. If you could only wear one Halloween costume for the rest of your life, what would it be - Hmmm...something comfortable but timeless...I'm not sure...
  11. Would you ever go to a graveyard at night - No, I don't think I would...
  12. In a zombie apocalypse, what is your weapon of choice - I feel like a bow & arrow would be the best option..or some kind of gun. A knife really requires you to be much too close...
  13. Would you rather go to a Halloween party or trick-or-treating - Can't I just do both?
  14. You're in a Horror movie...are you the last one alive, the first to die, the comic relief, the skeptic, the smart one or the killer - As much as I'd like to be the last one alive, I'd probably be the comic relief and I'd end up dead well before the movie ended...
  15. Do you have to watch something sweet after watching something scary - Not normally...I just go to bed; it's not usually that big of a deal.
  16. Favorite scary movie - Crimson Peak
  17. Favorite scary book - The Ruins
  18. How old were you when you saw your first horror movie - Well into my teenage years; no one in my family is really that interested in horror movies and so I think I probably watched Scream at a sleepover when I was in high school...
  19. First Halloween costume - My first Halloween I was only three weeks old...so apparently I went as myself; ha-ha! My first actual costume was a little clown and I won first place in the costume contest & made the front page of the paper!
  20. What are you going to be for Halloween this year - Cersei Lannister
img_0593 img_0594
img_0586

Happy Halloween Y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment