Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Take Your Dog to Work Day

I must ask - did you all even know such a thing existed? It was first started in the UK in 1996 and was created in an effort to encourage those without dogs to perhaps see the benefits of adopting a furry friend of their very own.

The United States first participated in 1999 and it's grown to be quite a big deal - they offer a cash prize and donation to a pet charity when people tag their photos with the TYDTWD hashtag. I completely knew none of this...but I did take Watson to the office on Friday and he (I think) thoroughly enjoyed it! Just a few pictures of our work day adventures!

So - where exactly are we going?

Fear not - I will keep watch & protect us from any lunatics that might pass by....

Oh, just relaxing on a Friday morning...taking a break from working hard.

Oh - you'd like to share your lunch with me, wouldn't you?

Working hard or hardly working?

Working 9-5 is obviously exhausting!
Have you ever heard of Take Your Dog to Work Day? If so - have you ever participated...or am I the only nut to do this?

No comments:

Post a Comment