Friday, August 25, 2023

Friday Favorites - I'm Still Here

I'm still here guys - this has just been such a season of busyness y'all! I thought maybe on this little issue of Friday Favorites, I'd just give you a little update on how our lives are going! It's been a whirlwind, but I do believe life is about to start to slow down... maybe...


I am thrilled and overwhelmed to report that our house has sold! Our home went on the market on Thursday, August 10th and we were blown away to receive an offer on the evening of Tuesday, August 15th! We countered and happily - our counter was accepted and we have moved forward with no other major hurdles! We close on the house on September 20th and I am still so blown away that it's moved so quickly - even though everyone told us it would!


Time and time again the Lord has blessed us - and this is yet another blessing! I am so humbled that this process has so far been so smooth!

It's been a shorter than usual work week for both of us, since we just returned from Florida for a few days! I'll have to share our awesome vacation photos in the coming days! 

This weekend we are headed into DC on Saturday to take in the Museum of the Bible! I have never been before - but my husband and my parents have! We ended up with free tickets and decided to make the trip for the day! 


I've heard nothing but good things about the museum - so I can't wait to check it out! And on Sunday afternoon, we are heading over to Martinsburg to see what we can see from the local Air Show - but mostly, I'm looking forward to hopefully having a bit of a restful Sunday!

Labor Day Weekend cannot come fast enough - I've been feeling so drained lately! Like I said - life has been filled with busyness lately, but hopefully it's going to slow down soon. And everyone is good - life is good - it's just very full, ha-ha!

Y'all have a wonderful weekend and enjoy time with people who mean the most to you!





No comments:

Post a Comment