Friday, February 5, 2021

Five on Friday

 


One. Bones Coffee Company - I do believe I've found my new favorite coffee and I wanted to share it with you! I have seen ads for Bones Coffee Company time and time again but last week, I finally decided to hit the "purchase" button when I saw they had a new flavor called Electric Unicorn Fruity Cereal - that's right. The coffee is small batch roasted and shipped as soon as the roasting process is complete, for fresh and delicious coffee!


I chose French Toast as my second option and it went over incredibly well with my whole family - even my Mom was a fan and she's not even a coffee drinker! The office even got in on the Bones Coffee action and purchased Strawberry Cheesecake, Highland Grog and Coconut Rum - which may be one of the best cups of coffee I've ever had in my life!


I enjoyed the coffee so much that I've already ordered another four boxes - Mint Invaders, Bluesberry, Highland Grog and Red Velvet! I got notification that they should arrive today, so I'm looking forward to enjoying some delightful coffee all weekend long!

Two. More Snow Pictures - There hasn't been much going this week and so I don't have a ton to share, but I did take a wealth of pictures during the snow and I thought I'd share just a few more with you!




I'm not sure how much snow we ended up with when it was all said and done - in some places it measured five or six inches, in other areas it was almost eleven inches! They are predicting another 3-4 inches this Sunday... and honestly, I am not interested! 

Three. An Instagram Follower Recommendation - I cannot recommend more heartily that if you have an Instagram account, you go find @sharonsaysso and follow her! She is a Government teacher and while she is truly knowledgeable, she is also truly honest and non-partisan in all of her advice and explanations. She sticks truly to facts, answers questions and is 100% such a good follow - especially when in this day we live, you can never tell if the news is twisting things to the Liberal or Conservative perspective and you just want the facts! 

Four. WandaVision - I know I'm not the only person that has been pleasantly surprised by how much I am loving WandaVision on Disney+... right? Actually, I know that answer because I've discussed that very thing with my sister and my friend Nickolee, so I know I'm not the only one!


The show has got so many twist, turns and secret nods to all things Marvel universe and while I wasn't sure after the first episode, by the second episode I was hooked and I've only become more so with each one! I'm not sure why I was skeptical about something created by Marvel and Disney - but the skepticism is gone and I am completely enthralled!

Five. Weekend Plans - What plans? *cue laughter* Honestly, I don't what I'm going to do all weekend. I'm getting my hair done on Saturday morning but beyond that, I'm just not sure. I'd like to find a movie or two to watch and I'd like to get outside some with my pup since it's supposed to be in the mid-40's on Saturday. They are calling for another 2-4 inches of snow on Sunday morning, which I could really do without but hey - can't control the weather. 

******************************************************

That's all she wrote for the first Friday of February. Say that five times fast... ha-ha! Y'all have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment