Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Fab Fit Fun - Spring 2019

Happy almost the first day of Spring! In honor of the first day of Spring arriving tomorrow, I wanted to share the amazing contents of my Fab Fit Fun Spring Box - because it was full of goodness! Are you a subscriber to Fab Fit Fun? If not - let me share about all the good things in my box and I'll let you know how you can sign up too! 

*******************************************************

TULA Purifying Face Cleaner ($28.00) - This isn't an ordinary cleanser. It uses the power of probiotics to gently remove dirt, impurities and makeup while leaving the skin balanced and clarified. 

 

I've been using the cleanser this week and it has a light, floral scent and a jelly-like consistency that gently cleanses my face, leaves it feeling soft and clean. So far, I'm really loving this product... only time will tell if I'll be willing to shell out $28 for a facial cleanser.. 

Trestique Color & Contour Cheek Stick in Bora Bora Coral ($28.00) - This blush stick features a lightweight cream-gel formula for a natural, cream-powder finish. Say goodbye to broken blush powders, say hello to a rosy disposition and natural flush. 


This was my mystery product and I am 100% in love! I have been using a cream blush stick from Clinique and it was almost gone, so I'd been contemplating purchasing a new blush stick - and this arrived! I am in love with the color, in love with the magnetic cap and built in brush to smooth in the blush and best of all - the product is available on Amazon and I definitely think I'll add this to my make-up bag for all of eternity! 

Dr. Brandt Skincare Needles No More, No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel ($24.00) - Visibly reduce the look of under-eye bags and dark circles with this breakthrough under-eye solution.

 

I've been using this product for almost a week now and I'm sad to report that I don't see any remarkable differences in my under eye circles. I feel like I have the worst bags under my eyes lately and I was excited to see if this product made a difference - but so far, I don't have much to report. *sigh*

Show Me Your Mumu Brie Robe ($84.00) - Just stepped out of the shower? Planning a day of lounging? Slip into this beautiful floral print robe, which features a removable belt and a high-low hem. 


When I saw this was a one-size option, I was sure it wouldn't fit because I'm a curvy girl - but I was pleasantly surprised that it does fit! It's very lightweight and comfortable and while I haven't worn it yet because it's still a bit chilly for such a lightweight robe... it will be perfect for the warmer months ahead! Side note - I find it hard to believe this retails for $84 but I'm not going to balk, because I plan to enjoy mine!

S'ip by S'well ($19.99) - Sip in style while reducing single-use plastic consumption. Whether hot or cold, the stainless steel water bottle is insulated to keep your drinks at just the right temperature. 

 

I was pretty tickled to see a S'well bottle in my Spring box; I've contemplated buying one for a while now since I'm trying to be more aware of my water intake. I have been using this bottle pretty much continuously since I pulled it out of the box and I love it!

OUAI Leave In Conditioner ($26.00) - We're OUAI obsessed with this multi-tasking leave in conditioner. It works all day to smooth, soften and detangle hair with moisturizing properties and enhanced heat protection. 


Full confession - I haven't used this yet! But I am looking forward to giving it a try because my hair could always use a little pick me up and some deep conditioning! 

Manna Kadar Champagne Charcoal Body Scrub ($34.95) - Formulated with charcoal and Dead Sea minerals, the luxe and gentle body scrub removes dirt for polished, hydrated and refreshed skin. 

 

I have thoroughly enjoyed this lightly scented body scrub that leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft - it's a really lovely body scrub and I'll use it up to every last drop. Having said that, since I literally sell body scrubs from Perfectly Posh that are just as fabulous but cost less - I can't see myself buying this again!

Quay Vivienne Sunglasses in Black/Smoke ($60.00) - Flattering on every face shape, these over-sized aviators feature a black metal frame, double bridge and adjustable nose pads for a no-slip wear.


These are hands down my favorite thing in my Spring box! I completely forgot I'd selected this as one of my options and they arrived in the nick of time - the sunglasses that I had snapped in half while we were in Mississippi recently and I was without a decent pair! These provide light sun shade and are so cute - they even have their own case! These are definitely the nicest pair of sunnies I've ever owned!

*****************************************************

Fab Fit Fun boxes are a quarterly subscription box that ship out in Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter and each box costs $49.99...but contain over $200 worth of products. As a member of Fab Fit Fun, your boxes will contain fabulous finds in beauty, wellness, fitness and fashion that are hand-picked by the team at Fab Fit Fun. 

My Spring box had a retail value of $296.94 - the sunglasses alone cost more than the entire box itself, so this is why Fab Fit Fun is one of my favorite subscription boxes! None of the products are sample-sized, everything is full-sized, fabulous and with a seasonal subscription, the $49.99 price tag isn't budge crippling! 

If you'd like to give Fab Fit Fun a try, I've shared my link - and if you sign up through my link, I'll get $15 off my Summer box! So thanks in advance!

Check it out: http://xo.fff.me/mhXV-

No comments:

Post a Comment