Friday, April 28, 2023

Friday Favorites

 


It's Friday - and this week has; on a whole, been so much better than last week! It also seems like it has sped by, which means I'm sure that our upcoming vacation will speed by too! I cannot believe this trip we've been planning for the past few months is finally almost here!

England Bound - We are leaving on a jet plane this evening and flying to London! We will be staying with my younger sister and exploring the countryside from our home base! We plan to take in Sandringham, London, Cambridge, the Cotswolds, Stonehenge, Oxford, the Peak District and even more... including my sister's perfect small town!



I can't wait to be back at my sister's wonderful and perfectly English home, with it's slightly slanted walls, old beams and quirky charm - including a wonderful garden out back! 

*******************************************

You guys - I suppose that's all for this Friday! I'm just excited to be almost to vacation time and getting to explore one of my favorite places with my husband, my little sister and my mother-in-law - three of my favorite people! Y'all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment