Friday, April 21, 2023

Friday Favorites



Well y'all - it's been a week. *sigh* I am so thankful for my job but this week, it has absolutely been a tough week. Happily, the weekend is here and so I wanted to share a little about the weekend ahead and some favorites or things I'm looking forward to! 

Friday Night: Brandon Lake Miracle Nights - I am so excited for this evening! Ryan and I are going to see Brandon Lake in concert in Leesburg and I can't wait! We've had these tickets since way back in December and so we've been waiting for this concert for a while! I especially love Brandon's song(s) Gratitude and Just Like Heaven and cannot wait to hear them live and worship!

 

Saturday Things - I am absolutely looking forward to sleeping in on Saturday! Even if for me that might only mean like...7:15! I am excited about it! I'm headed up the mountainside on Saturday morning to spend time with my friend Katie and her precious brood of little people! Her oldest was my ring bearer and was just the most precious - we've been buds since he was born! I can't wait to catch up Katie, chat with the kiddos and snuggle her precious baby girl!


Depending on the weather on Saturday (right now it's supposed to rain) we will craft the rest of our Saturday afternoon, evening and Sunday! There are plenty of options and so we will just have to sort out what works for the rest of our weekend. Some of the plans on the table are...
  • Fox Meadow Winery
  • Dinner at Longhorn Steakhouse
  • Shopping
  • Hiking & Exploring the VA State Arboretum with Luna
It's currently in the 80's but once the predicted rain arrives on Saturday, Sunday will be a chilly 55! Regardless of what the weather decides to cook up, we will be doing some shopping and on Sunday afternoon I'll be getting my nails done! We will be shopping because in one week we leave for...


...The United Kingdom! Ryan and I are headed across the pond to spend a week with my sister and Ryan's Mom will be joining us; it will be their first time visiting the United Kingdom and I cannot wait!

So next week will be all about getting the house in shipshape, getting our bags all packed, dropping Luna at the pet-sitter and heading across the pond for a week of sight-seeing! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and I'll be back with you on Monday! 







No comments:

Post a Comment